Really-- You fucks can do better

I have now seen 4 women on here that had glowing reviews that they were either really hot or gave unbelievable service-- and I didn't see either one—I am sure sometimes its me – but 4? Really?
I don't always review providers, but when I do I would like review to be consistent with what I have read in the past AND WHAT I EXPERIENCED . If a lady isn’t a fucking 10 --ok-tell us- but if she has the skills of a 10-- Great tell us. Just don’t lie and say she’s hot/GFE/unbelievable and best ass u ever got and tell us to spend our time and $$ and she lets us down. (and if she does and the next 5 fucktards that go in don’t feel the same sense of euphoria you did – you need to fucking get out more-- you idiot) - Trust me these ladies are looking for business and as soon as you figure that out, you will write a realistic review-- Which they will read (and then BCD as well) but fuck it write the fucking truth. -- if you fucked a hot piece of ass and it was the best you ever had-- be honest-- if there are things u thought of or suggested and were either met with resistance

met with denial or

met

with up sell-- let me know.
If she didnt look like her pics or she smells bad or fishy-- Let me fucking know

Say it-- its ok -- both for the lady and the fucktard. Each lady does not set out to be all things to all people nor do they want to be want to be all things to all people. Each fucktard doesn't want all the ladies -- just the ones that fit your taste. So be realistic and critical--
Guys this is a service—be clean, nice and understand the ladies are here to provide a service – that doesn’t mean you treat them like shit—but it does mean that you can shop elsewhere if you didn’t get what you wanted or paid for OR AT THE VERY LEAST REPORT IT HONESTLY.
If you don’t like the way the guy at the lube place vacuums your car’s carpets-- you change places or don't buy that service--- this is no different.
Sure ,you may change the service provider,l but u still want the shit to be done right. I see many many, providers reviewed on here with mostly good reviews why is that? Are the All spectacular? Most I see or only ok or good for the price—I f I paid more I’d expect more, but I didn’t so I don’t. I only review known or BP ladies on here and no UTR’s or special stock.
Some know me here and some don’t -- I only review a few to get/keep bcd when i want it. I don’t care that most of the ladies have bcd or get it through some broke dicked no pussy getting wannabe. Be honest -- if lil suzzy suckalot put teeth marks in ur cock tell me!!!! Otherwise don’t bitch when it happens to you.

I was in Mexico with a customer one time and he was talking to the chicas at this place like he was gonna ask them out on a date—I went to him and said “Dude they fuck for a living—just pick 2 and ask how much, take a shower so your ass doesn’t stink when you get to the room and get your fuck on. If you have a great time-- tip them, other than that you are not here to fucking pick a wife or a date.”
Remember this -- service will suck till you report what the fuck is actually going on--

Rant over
You're my new Hero. Well said, and Amen!
Many fucktards are just too big of pussies to tell the truth. You don't have to be cruel and insult them to say they are not up to expectations. But they just worry way too much about the other girls not seeing them. Or possibly they just are incapable of getting laid outside of p4p, and they really think the ones that do fuck them are all that.
Do you know what the term YMMV stands for, like it or not it applies
Have you heard the phrase one man's trash is another man's treasure? And viceversa, yeap applies.
Treat others as you want to be treated?, yeap (back to YMMV)
And so on.
Bottom line everyone has their own tastes and are looking for THEIR fix. The hottest provider, greatest lay you may not agree with could very much be THEIR hottest provider, greatest lay they have had.
Op has been here since 2009 and have not yet figure out which reviewers to trust?
Glad somebody else feels this way !!! You are so right.. This is a service.. Some girls think they are doing us a favor when they see us.. I read the reviews,,Try to make an informed decison then go in..I put my money down and afterwards I am thinking.. What the hell did they see in this one..
Every guy is looking for something different in a provider.. Just because you got off doesnt mean she did her job...Were all going to get off, Its the journey there that makes the difference..Just because she charges 300 that doesnt mean she was worth it.. I have had great service for much less. But if we dont say anything she will keep charging 300. If the word get out, she will either give better servise or charge a lesser rate. The reviews have be honest for this to work..
In your opening post you said you saw 4 girls that had great reviews but did not give you a good session, if I'm understanding your post correctly. So who were they? Did you review them? Two of your reviews that you voted no for were from BP. It's fairly common knowledge that while there may be some great finds on BP overall it has a very high YMMV rate. Is this who your talking about? I haven't looked in the MLR to see if you carried this discussion on in there but unless you're willing to site specifics then you come off as just howling at the moon because you've had a string of bad sessions, or you made questionable choices to start with. Better luck next time.
I have now seen 4 women on here that had glowing reviews that they were either really hot or gave unbelievable service-- and I didn't see either one—I am sure sometimes its me – but 4? Really?
I don't always review providers, but when I do I would like review to be consistent with what I have read in the past AND WHAT I EXPERIENCED . If a lady isn’t a fucking 10 --ok-tell us- but if she has the skills of a 10-- Great tell us. Just don’t lie and say she’s hot/GFE/unbelievable and best ass u ever got and tell us to spend our time and $$ and she lets us down. (and if she does and the next 5 fucktards that go in don’t feel the same sense of euphoria you did – you need to fucking get out more-- you idiot) - Trust me these ladies are looking for business and as soon as you figure that out, you will write a realistic review-- Which they will read (and then BCD as well) but fuck it write the fucking truth. -- if you fucked a hot piece of ass and it was the best you ever had-- be honest-- if there are things u thought of or suggested and were either met with resistance

met with denial or

met

with up sell-- let me know.
If she didnt look like her pics or she smells bad or fishy-- Let me fucking know

Say it-- its ok -- both for the lady and the fucktard. Each lady does not set out to be all things to all people nor do they want to be want to be all things to all people. Each fucktard doesn't want all the ladies -- just the ones that fit your taste. So be realistic and critical--
Guys this is a service—be clean, nice and understand the ladies are here to provide a service – that doesn’t mean you treat them like shit—but it does mean that you can shop elsewhere if you didn’t get what you wanted or paid for OR AT THE VERY LEAST REPORT IT HONESTLY.
If you don’t like the way the guy at the lube place vacuums your car’s carpets-- you change places or don't buy that service--- this is no different.
Sure ,you may change the service provider,l but u still want the shit to be done right. I see many many, providers reviewed on here with mostly good reviews why is that? Are the All spectacular? Most I see or only ok or good for the price—I f I paid more I’d expect more, but I didn’t so I don’t. I only review known or BP ladies on here and no UTR’s or special stock.
Some know me here and some don’t -- I only review a few to get/keep bcd when i want it. I don’t care that most of the ladies have bcd or get it through some broke dicked no pussy getting wannabe. Be honest -- if lil suzzy suckalot put teeth marks in ur cock tell me!!!! Otherwise don’t bitch when it happens to you.

I was in Mexico with a customer one time and he was talking to the chicas at this place like he was gonna ask them out on a date—I went to him and said “Dude they fuck for a living—just pick 2 and ask how much, take a shower so your ass doesn’t stink when you get to the room and get your fuck on. If you have a great time-- tip them, other than that you are not here to fucking pick a wife or a date.”
Remember this -- service will suck till you report what the fuck is actually going on--

Rant over Originally Posted by Luvagoodbj

Well why don't you tell us how you really feel lol.
Op has been here since 2009 and have not yet figure out which reviewers to trust? Originally Posted by Pica Flor
Well fucking said Pica....if you get burned or your dissatisfied with how a session turned out....fuck you it's your fault....there's no 100% guarantees in anything but there is enough information on this site alone to make a reasonable decision about a provider..... if you choose to use it.
Have I had bad sessions in the past?....Fuck yes I have and it's usually the result of 1 of 2 reasons.....1) I didn't do enough research or...2) There was a lack of information yet, I chose to go in anyway and got fucked....either way, my fault.
I think we need to look at the common denominator in this situation.
My god man. Quit being a pussy and name the providers. Thats why its called a review board. Post your experience.
You can trust my reviews...
He saw Amy...LOL
You were recently going over the top about a provider's appearance in part of a review recently. I find this provider to be unattractive. Does that make you one of the "fucks" that you're ranting about?
Hmmm let me get this straight. You see low dollar bp girls and some other "beauties" and give them a yes to keep your ros privilege but you are upset with others for posting the same crap you post???
Hmmm let me get this straight. Originally Posted by poppy71
Ditto...

OP, you come on here and whine, bitch and complain about the info written in reviews...but yet you aren't willing to contribute the truth concerning 4 providers you say were less than expected...due to what was read in reviews.

Get off your ass and write those reviews...or STFU!!