BP bad service stay away

Stay away from this one she is a bad with time and does not meet on time. Does not announce people in the room. She is a ******. One of those that attitude changes when money given

Staff edit: No mention of drugs permitted - Mojo
Link?
Name?
Number?
Anything?
Her pimp was hiding in the closet? You got robbed? We're you in any danger? Bad service is not an alert.
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Moved from alert
This would not be a surprise if you did your research, BP? DUH
This was one of the girls I was considering seeing, thanks for the heads up! (crossing off my list)
Wasn't she verified on here..... or tried to get there?

Guess her BF/pimp is changing her for the worst. She was a decent hit.....
I don't remember if she was verified or if there was another alert but the pics look familiar.
Yeah her pimp boyfriend or whatever fucking her business up she was good to go at one time
Does not announce people in the room. Originally Posted by Pokeit
Classic. Makes me think of an English butler announce people as they enter the room. "Sir Guido the Pimp and My Lady Hooker Peaches, may I introduce you to Mr. Pokeit, otherwise known as Our Next Mark."
This was one of the girls I was considering seeing, thanks for the heads up! (crossing off my list) Originally Posted by April_Showers
Who else do you have on your list or did you "lend" out your handle to a hobbyist?
^^^^^
:facepalm:

No. She likes pussy too.
This would not be a surprise if you did your research, BP? DUH Originally Posted by loveitdou
When will some people learn ???
That bi#@h has rip written all over her........