BP NCNS

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ss-18/19874010

Called about 3am and no answer. Got a text back "how may I help you.
I text back r u avail tonight for 1/2 hr. she quoted 120. Her ad had an eccie link so I clicked it and saw she had only joined about 3 days ago we agreed to meet at 4am. I mentioned her eccie link and she said if I review her she would do it for 100.
I drove from gulfgate to 59 and gessner and made the exit at 3:57. Tried to call her and no answer. Sent several texts over the next 15min and still no reply. So here is your review guys. Make of it what you will.
361-655-4340

Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
What do you expect when you call a lady at 3 am?
What do you expect when you call a lady at 3 am? Originally Posted by pyramider
Exactly what I was thinking.
i'd expect when she agrees on a 4am meeting she keeps it. (you should get hooked on phonics also) And what up with you poppie. you aint nothing but a drama whore. I said last time about you people with your negative comments about back page. (it's in the title and you still click on it) but I see with you it doesn't matter. I don't have a pussy but for some reason you keep trying to fuck me. You are not welcome on any of MY threads Piss the fuck off!!!! I saw where you posted 7 different times on alextgeangler thread about the bp midget that pulled a gun on me. you didn't give him any shit http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=864381 . This was after giving me a rash of shit about the same girl. I left with my $. So I guess he got robbed and she didn't even use a gun. I now know she doesn't give a bbj.
I also looked into your history and see that you don't provide ANY value to this board. In the 8th and 9th months you saw 9 different women which are mostly in the $300 range. Most of these women already have many reviews. This shows me that you are too chicken shit to TOFTT. Most of us don't have $2,700 to spend in 2 months on pussy.
Your analogy about the people swimming in shark infested waters even when they were told is dumber that shit. I now realize what a fucktard you are http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=851987&page=4 post #53 (also posted 5 times on my thread) you must be to busy trying to find shit to argue about and never saw shark week on discovery. Never looked on youtube and watched amazing people and see some of the dangerous things they do. You must be the one in the back of the movie theatre at a horror flick...yelling don't go in there. It's ok if you don't like it, that's great. QUIT trying to tell others how to live their life. And yes after I left the area a got in touch with another woman and had a great morning. You looked at my reviews and commented on how few I have reviewed. That don't mean shit. I don't feel the need to review women who already has multiple reviews. This contributes nothing. I have been with women on this board and on p411. You def need a life.
Again no need to comment. I repeat YOU ARE NEVER WELCOME ON ANY THREAD I START. Mods can you block someone from your threads? if so, put poppie71 down on my block list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Lighten up Francis." You posted about this incident and people replied. Do not get your panties in a wad when this happens. If it bothers you then do not post. See, simple.

But yes, 3:30 am? To each his own but I best she fell back asleep.
Grow up...grow a brain...then use it. You are the one that likes to get ripped off over and over again and then get online and bitch and complain abiut it. If you had half a brain you would have learned your lesson by now. You are the drama whore with your repeat bp dribble and alerts and if you are so sensitive about your alerts don't post them. Now take your bp alert liking to get ripped off and then complain about it cheap not knowing how to save for a quality provider and have a good time ass to my profile and since you read it now hit ignore and walla you don't see my comments but trust me it won't stop you from being cheap and chasing bp ripoff girls and coming here to complain.
LOL, I think someone needs a nap..
Nvm not worth it.
i'd expect when she agrees on a 4am meeting she keeps it. (you should get hooked on phonics also) And what up with you poppie. you aint nothing but a drama whore. I said last time about you people with your negative comments about back page. (it's in the title and you still click on it) but I see with you it doesn't matter. I don't have a pussy but for some reason you keep trying to fuck me. You are not welcome on any of MY threads Piss the fuck off!!!! I saw where you posted 7 different times on alextgeangler thread about the bp midget that pulled a gun on me. you didn't give him any shit http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=864381 . This was after giving me a rash of shit about the same girl. I left with my $. So I guess he got robbed and she didn't even use a gun. I now know she doesn't give a bbj.
I also looked into your history and see that you don't provide ANY value to this board. In the 8th and 9th months you saw 9 different women which are mostly in the $300 range. Most of these women already have many reviews. This shows me that you are too chicken shit to TOFTT. Most of us don't have $2,700 to spend in 2 months on pussy.
Your analogy about the people swimming in shark infested waters even when they were told is dumber that shit. I now realize what a fucktard you are http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=851987&page=4 post #53 (also posted 5 times on my thread) you must be to busy trying to find shit to argue about and never saw shark week on discovery. Never looked on youtube and watched amazing people and see some of the dangerous things they do. You must be the one in the back of the movie theatre at a horror flick...yelling don't go in there. It's ok if you don't like it, that's great. QUIT trying to tell others how to live their life. And yes after I left the area a got in touch with another woman and had a great morning. You looked at my reviews and commented on how few I have reviewed. That don't mean shit. I don't feel the need to review women who already has multiple reviews. This contributes nothing. I have been with women on this board and on p411. You def need a life.
Again no need to comment. I repeat YOU ARE NEVER WELCOME ON ANY THREAD I START. Mods can you block someone from your threads? if so, put poppie71 down on my block list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by woodeye
LMMFAO!!!!!!! THIS shit is funny!!!!!

Another NBA BP hoe wins!!!

Gotdamn Poppy what did you do to this dude?? LMAO!!!!
Gotdamn Poppy what did you do to this dude?? LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Stole his hooker. Hacked his phone lines.
Typical SHMB shit.
LMMFAO!!!!!!! THIS shit is funny!!!!!

Another NBA BP hoe wins!!!

Gotdamn Poppy what did you do to this dude?? LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Lmao man he needs to chill out and relax. He's all mad cause I won't toftt and get ripped off by some bp girl like he does.
poppy you aint nothing but a piece of shit with computer access. How about buy some class and don't post on my thread. your just a fucktard that wont listen. If your posting on my thread then YOU ARE THE DRAMMA WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess you still don't have a life. go back to NOT PROVIDING ANY VALUE TO THIS COMMUNITY.
From the way you're typing, & implied inflection, I have to ask. What was you provider handle?
I see she already removed the link to eccie. it was jordanxxx
hey, now that ignore button is great. Now I don't have to see poppy71 shit any more