The new GDP numbers are due...

...in the next week to ten days. Lets separate the men from the boys, the ladies from the girls, the liberals from the conservatives, and the thinking from the indoctrinated. What do you think the number will be (with a margin of .2 on either side) (example: if you predict a 1.0 then anything from a .8 to 1.2 is your prediction. Remember Obama is counting on you to spread the lie.
I always wait for the revised numbers.
You didn't add an option for JDIdiot is a mouthbreathing fraud.

for a change, your "poll" is horribly flawed,"professor."
I always wait for the revised numbers. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Ahhh, you stole my thunder.
It will likely be a lie anyway.
Why bother with the thread?
he's a burning bag looking to stuff himself with dogshit
Years ago, when George Wallace was a power in Southern Democrat Circles, he decided to run for President a few times. At least once, he was conceived to be a threat. On a particular Primary Night, it looked like ole George was actually going to get the most votes. He said, in a speech later, that the "powers that be" told him that they needed to "recapitulate" the vote. Now, George didn't't know exactly what that meant, but after the "recapitulation", he was no longer the winner.
He later said, rather humorously, that if anybody ever comes up to you and says they are about to "Recapitulate" you, you better run like hell.

It makes no difference what the numbers say. After the Demagogue in Chief and his lackeys in news media get through "recapitulating" the numbers, they will be favorable to the Liberal/Progressive/Democrat agenda.
The reason behind the poll? Good question. Every quarter we get some kind of information from the government about the economy. Without exception, that information is inflated to favor this administration. After about a month or so those numbers go down. People either ignore the numbers (if they're bad) or send out a thread (if they're good). They never put themselves on the line before the numbers come out. So this is to put you on the line though we will never know what you said. Do you really believe all the shit about a robust recovery or are you just saying that because you're expected to?

I think the numbers will come in slightly above 1 percent before they get adjusted down again. Unlike the stock market (some peoples gold standard here) which can be manipulated easily, the GDP numbers are a little bit more hard core. They can be manipulated as well become showing the variance between reality and fiction is much easier. After all, you can't just make a warehouse of goods just appear from thin air but you can count them twice (a normal move from the White House).

Just trying to get you on record on what you really believe.
  • DSK
  • 04-06-2015, 07:01 PM
he's a burning bag looking to stuff himself with dogshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That doesn't make any sense. How can a burning bag stuff himself with dogshit? You are even a worse poster than IB Hankering - no wonder you won so many dipshit of the year awards, according to my recent research on the topic.
That doesn't make any sense. How can a burning bag stuff himself with dogshit? You are even a worse poster than IB Hankering - no wonder you won so many dipshit of the year awards, according to my recent research on the topic. Originally Posted by DSK
Pick a side DickSuckingKing...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
They won't see the problem until the economy crashes and it takes a wheelbarrow full of Benjamins to buy a loaf of bread.
Of the brave seven who participated in the poll five had unreasonable expectations of this president and our economy. The number for the first quarter is 2 tenths of a single percent. Or less than 1/2 of a percent. Or awfully damned close to an Obama recession.

Now it's time to start the blame game.....

1. Bush
2. The Tea party
3. The weather
4. The GOP
5. Global warming
6. Planetary alignment
7. Years and years of failed liberal policies.