God's "Punishment" or "Climate Control"

The REV-rund Al Sharptoungue, tax dodger, race-baiter, extortionist, White House guest and odummer's "race relations "Czar (and " Leader" of the National Action Network ) has postulated the burning question of our time as to whether the Texas flooding is "God's Punishment" or "Climate CONTROL" ! One would think that with as many visits as he has had to the half-White House, that he would have been briefed on all the CORRECT buzz words and talking points that the odummer regime has foisted off on "the great unwashed masses" ! He ask for Twitter users to respond to his thought provoking query with their thoughts on the subject. Hope that you Twitter users will let the "REV-rund" know what ya think about his liberal spew and propaganda.
There are those who think that our letting men walk on the moon has fucked up out climate. No I don't, don't ask.
Climate control? That would be a thermostat?
Rey - you make me doubt natural selection. That's how fucking stupid you are.
  • shanm
  • 05-28-2015, 02:15 PM
No, no, no. This is almost certainly god pissing down his displeasure upon us.

Time for Noah's Ark part 2.
When Pat Robertson said that hurricane Katrina was God's punishment for allowing gays the left went ballastic.

I expect no less from the left this time if they are to be consistent.
When Pat Robertson said that hurricane Katrina was God's punishment for allowing gays the left went ballastic.

I expect no less from the left this time if they are to be consistent. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who said there had to be consistency? This is not a normal occurrence for the left. This is something conservatives do on a weekly basis.

And it's ballistic. Not ballastic.
  • shanm
  • 05-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Revrecunt Al not-so-sharpton is a retard. I do not consider him, in any way, a spokesperson for the left.
Revrecunt Al not-so-sharpton is a retard. I do not consider him, in any way, a spokesperson for the left. Originally Posted by shanm
Exactly. He's an idiot, just like Robertson is. The only person taking either one seriously is JD the idiot.
Nature isn't God's wrath on mankind. Hurricanes, tornados, torrential rains are essential for the dissipation of impurities from the air and large bodies of water like seas, rivers and lakes. Sometimes man gets caught up it. Nature always wins. In order for man to survive nature he must adapt and improvise.

Jim
Nature isn't God's wrath on mankind. Hurricanes, tornados, torrential rains are essential for the dissipation of impurities from the air and large bodies of water like seas, rivers and lakes. Sometimes man gets caught up it. Nature always wins. In order for man to survive nature he must adapt and improvise.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Seeing as how there's no god, IMO, I agree with you. It has nothing to do with some sky wizard's wrath.

I expect no less from the left this time if they are to be consistent. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You want consistency? How about this; your boy, Ted Cruz, voted against Hurricane Sandy money for the East Coast. Now he's saying that the floods in Texas deserve federal aid. What a hypocritical douche.
Seeing as how there's no god, IMO, I agree with you. It has nothing to do with some sky wizard's wrath. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't misunderstand me. I didn't say there was no god. God is nature and the nature of god is for us to live more fully, not less.

Jim
Don't misunderstand me. I didn't say there was no god. God is nature and the nature of god is for us to live more fully, not less.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I don't see a spiritual 'membrane' in this world. Nature is beautiful. That's as far as I'm willing to take it.
Exactly. He's an idiot, just like Robertson is. The only person taking either one seriously is JD the idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How dare you forget your butt-buddy Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

[T]here were at least 72 instances since Odumbo took office where Sharpton visited the White House for official business (WaPo).