FEMA TO PAY FOR BALTIMORE RIOTS......

Yep. Mayor Rawlings wants American taxpayers to foot the bill to rebuild Baltimore in the aftermath of the riots.

Riots by Baltimore thugs who could have been stopped but the Mayor of Baltimore said no.

"Let them loot, after all it is only property."

fuk this cunt rag whore!!!!!! typical ass clown Demtard!!!!!

I say let them all die and go to hell!! they destroy their city and expect me to fuking pay for it!! I hope this bitch get herpes!
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 10:45 AM
^Oh wow. We should definitely listen to him.
He seems like the epitome of rational and sane.
fuk this cunt rag whore!!!!!! typical ass clown Demtard!!!!!

I say let them all die and go to hell!! they destroy their city and expect me to fuking pay for it!! I hope this bitch get herpes! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ralphy Boy is more sane than the idiot Mayor Rawlings....

^Oh wow. We should definitely listen to him.
He seems like the epitome of rational and sane. Originally Posted by shanm
Ralphy Boy is more sane than the idiot Mayor Rawlings....
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't think so.
Of course you don't, you stand with the Black Lives Don't Matter crowd.......

I don't think so. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course you don't, you stand with the Black Lives Don't Matter crowd....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That doesn't even make sense. Of course, not making sense is your forte.
You obviously think letting black thugs burn and loot black neighborhoods is okey dokey - you stand with the Black Lives Don't Matter crowd.

Black neighborhoods need disproportionate police attention, even if that attention is easily mischaracterized as racism. The alternative is a deadly chaos that destroys and blights the lives of poor blacks.

It is a paradox that a figure who is anathema to the BlackLivesMatter movement, Rudy Giuliani, saved more black lives than any of his critics ever will. He did it by getting the police to establish and maintain basic order in New York’s neighborhoods and defending the cops when the likes of Al Sharpton maligned them.

Now that Mayor Bill de Blasio has pulled back, shootings are trending up in New York City. But it’s OK, as long as nameless young black men are the ones being shot at. For progressives only some black lives matter.
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 01:30 PM
So they are going to get FEMA, (taxpayers), to foot the bill?

Spend Billions. Make it a real showcase.

A couple of years down the road, it will be a shithole again.
Yes, the funds have been requested, but as yet there has been no approval. It should also be noted that is was the GOP governor of Maryland who requested the major disaster declaration for Baltimore.
And no, I don't think the funds should be made available from FEMA.
Maryland is tied for third place with Connecticut as one of the top wealthiest states and is ranked No 1 with the highest household incomes. Maryland is “the wealthiest state in the nation,” based on those high incomes and has the highest percentage of millionaires.

The state should pay for Baltimore Burning by taxing it's own citizen's; the rest of us shouldn't have to pay for Maryland's mistakes.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-30-2015, 06:51 AM
leave it a ghost town ... or make THEM rebuild it. Fuck US paying for it. That is like when your child gets mad and in anger smashes their favorite toy, and you run out and buy them a new one ... THEY will never learn. Peaceful protests - all for them! Riots - that is why I support the NRA and believe every citizen has the right to own and carry an AK47 or any other automatic weapon of their choosing ... I don't NEED an automatic weapon for hunting - I CHOOSE an automatic weapon for hunting, because someday I might need it for defense that is why I have the right to keep and bear arms.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-30-2015, 06:55 AM
Maryland is tied for third place with Connecticut as one of the top wealthiest states and is ranked No 1 with the highest household incomes. Maryland is “the wealthiest state in the nation,” based on those high incomes and has the highest percentage of millionaires.

The state should pay for Baltimore Burning by taxing it's own citizen's; the rest of us shouldn't have to pay for Maryland's mistakes. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
point taken BUT what in the hell did the wealthiest people in Maryland do ... tax the poor bastards that did the looting.
They voted in to office the Governor who declared Baltimore an emergency disaster zone and requested FEMA assistance.

point taken BUT what in the hell did the wealthiest people in Maryland do ... tax the poor bastards that did the looting. Originally Posted by 5T3V3