Dennis Hastert, Former House Speaker.......sexual misconduct

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/politi...ent-questions/

Shades of Jerry Sanduski of the Penn State Scandal?

There is no telling where this will go. But, to think this man was "two heartbeats" away from the Presidency is disturbing in that it appears that he was possibly having sexual relations with minors when teaching and coaching in High School.

That is inexcusable.

I'm watching some of the news pundits, both left and right, talking about this being a "tragedy".

He's not a tragic figure. He's a Fukin' criminal.

There is no telling where this will go. But, to think this man was "two heartbeats" away from the Presidency is disturbing in that it appears that he was possibly having sexual relations with minors when teaching and coaching in High School.

That is inexcusable.

I'm watching some of the news pundits, both left and right, talking about this being a "tragedy".

He's not a tragic figure. He's a Fukin' criminal. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, it's a tragedy... for the poor bastards this guy apparently forbidden subject'd.
I knew wrestlers were gay.
Besides his other little peccadilloes, Hastert was just another corrupt, establishment politician.
Besides his other little peccadilloes, Hastert was just another corrupt, establishment politician. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sexual misconduct with forbidden subject is a 'little peccadillo'?
I don't think you have any idea what that word means.

Peccadillo - a small, relatively unimportant offense or sin.
Did I forget to put up my sarcasm sign for the mentally challenged?

Here it is...

That is inexcusable.

He's not a tragic figure. He's a Fukin' criminal. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, according to a couple of FBI agents who can't keep their fucking mouths shut, it's a sure thing.

Just one question: What is it about Republican politicians and forbidden subject boys?
Congressman Gerry Studds, nuff said about that.
Weird. Supposedly it was against a former student and Hassert was a high school coach from 1967-1981. Hastert agreed to pay the victim 3.5 million in 2010.

That's over 30 years ago the alleged crime took place. And the guy agreed to pay four years after he left office.

The accuser must have some good evidence. Or Hastert must have lost some mental facility.

Just one question: What is it about Republican politicians and forbidden subject boys? Originally Posted by FoulRon
Ask Barney Frank.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2015, 01:02 PM
Ask Barney Frank. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Do you understand the difference between gay sex and gay sex forbidden topic? What a fucking looney tune you are singing.
Do you understand the difference between gay sex and gay sex forbidden topic? What a fucking looney tune you are singing. Originally Posted by WTF
No, he doesn't understand. It's all discos and public parks to people like him.
Weird. Supposedly it was against a former student and Hassert was a high school coach from 1967-1981. Hastert agreed to pay the victim 3.5 million in 2010.

That's over 30 years ago the alleged crime took place. And the guy agreed to pay four years after he left office.

The accuser must have some good evidence. Or Hastert must have lost some mental facility. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Probably lost some mental faculty too
Do you remember Hastert? It's hard to imagine him with any mental faculty. And wasn't he selected after 2 or 3 others were disqualified for sex scandals? Republicans are SO stupid!
Well, the conservatives didn't want him after Newt left. He was already corrupt with little highway deals but the establishment like Boehner wanted him. Yes, the heir presumptive to the Speaker's gavel was nailed doing what Clinton did and that was Bob Livingston.