Thank you MS. ANNIE...

For the wonderful Tree you gifted me for my New Yard...The thoughtfulness you put in to thinking of such a lovely gift will never be forgotten....

It is a DD. Blanchard Southern Magnolia

Sincerely,
M.M.
It looks beautiful Melissa! Congrats!

That was a perfect house warming gift, Annie!
That's very nice gift. Treated with care it should create those large white blooms that are so cool. Had one when I lived in GA. When I moved it was close to 30' tall.
That's very nice gift. Treated with care it should create those large white blooms that are so cool. Had one when I lived in GA. When I moved it was close to 30' tall. Originally Posted by wildwing
I will treat it with loving care....I think it will grow so big and pretty.
M.M.
nice of annie to do this.

that tree doesn't look like much, but after a few years, it will.
That's just awesome. And show how awesome Ms. Annie is.
Great gidt
A wonderful gesture! Magnolia blooms, hmm makes me think of women's wonderfull clits swelling in pleasure....
I liuv the smell of Magnolias...awesome gift!
I liuv the smell of Magnolias...awesome gift! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Annie was so thoughtful... Not to mention all of the wonderful Gent's who helped me achieve my wonderful goals.

And to all the ladies who congratulated me on my success...
Thank you Dallas... awesome as always you are!!

M.M.
I have seen you grow and bloom (no i aint smelling you!!lol) however i told ya..when a kid i read a book..ANNIE was the girl that was wild and unfortunately died.. cool teenager. BOOK FOXES. Anyway at the end when annie dies ALL HER FRIENDS COME AROUND..they talk bout annie saying how if dead she would want a beautiful tree..AND SHED BE BURIED UNDER ..ALL HER FRIENDS WOULD COME BACK YEAR AFTER YEAR PICK A PEAR AND SAY..UMMM ANNIES TASTING GOOD THIS YEAR!!! LOL MEL YOU MORE THEN DESERVE THIS... YOU MY STREETWISE CHILD GOT IT!! FOR LIFE GIRLIE!! XXOO XXXOO XXXOO ANNIE P.S NO I AINT DYING.. JUST WHY I GOT FLOWER INSTED OF PEAR...SEE..
All I heard and understood was someone needs help getting Annie's wild ass buried under the tree. So I have a shovel and I'm in. Sassy ass woman needs to go.. ����
I'm all in.. lol. But kind sir..may I ask? WHERE WOULD YA BRING ME..OR BETTER TAKE ME?? For sure I wouldn't bring ya to a funeral..or that matter sell ya for a mere bag of shells... don't like my tree..stay out of the yard. Bear traps included in that gift. Xxoo annie. P.s. bitter tasting...lol
Lol aaaaw that's awesome you think I'm worth a bag of shells. I'll go to a funeral with ya. Between the two of us we'd living the fuck up out of that place. Bear traps and magnolia flowers kinda kinky. Your as funny on the phone as on here. Thanks again Annie for the last minute hook up. Super great treat.