❗‼Msog or not‼❗

Since it seems that all I've been hearing about lately is how unhappy y'all are with my 1 pop in an hour for first time clients I've decided to do away with this. I'm msog from here on out to everyone, not just returning clients. I hope those of you who have seen me before will see me again and those of you who have wanted to and didn't bc of my policy now will. I really enjoy providing and I hate seeing the negative comments. I look forward to seeing all y'all great eccie guys and earning the title of highest reviewed Redhead in Nola. Hopefully sooner rather than later
Kisses,
Keri
👍👍👍
  • MrGiz
  • 05-01-2016, 07:41 PM

Bravo!! I am so old, that I have never experienced anything but the Cumplete, Original, You!!
I haven't been back to NOLA in waaaaaaay too long..... but I think I need another Red Head Keri fix as soon as I return!!
My own, personal, Keri-eXXXperience has never been less than amazing! !!
I am looking forward to a long lost reunion!!
NTJME Anytime sweetheart, anytime...
  • rfl
  • 05-01-2016, 09:51 PM
I could never see any logic in that rule of yours anyway. Honestly, it always made me feel unwanted and unwelcome.

With that being said, I understand you are free to make any rules which you think best. And the men are free to chose not to see someone if they don't like the rules.
With that being said, I understand you are free to make any rules which you think best. And the men are free to chose not to see someone if they don't like the rules. Originally Posted by rfl
EXACTLY..

Luckily, at least in this case, rules can be broken or changed..
EXACTLY..

Luckily, at least in this case, rules can be broken or changed.. Originally Posted by keri2114
My very first session as a monger was with a woman who asked me twice if I had finished 40 minutes before session was over. Guess I was dramatised after that. Most ladies advertise donations are for time spent together. I get it that you probably have customers coming but I feel that my time is mine. Please make a
Dawg feel important the entire session.
My very first session as a monger was with a woman who asked me twice if I had finished 40 minutes before session was over. Guess I was dramatised after that. Most ladies advertise donations are for time spent together. I get it that you probably have customers coming but I feel that my time is mine. Please make a
Dawg feel important the entire session. Originally Posted by wildwing
That's always been my intention but from now on I'll make doubly sure that I am..
Kudos to Kerri for listening to her customers. It has been awhile since my last visit with her, but it was memorable to say the least.
Kudos to Kerri for listening to her customers. It has been awhile since my last visit with her, but it was memorable to say the least. Originally Posted by maximus
I hope you remedy that. I'd love to see you again honey.
:sigh:

Need to see you soon, Keri. I was just laughing to myself about different places we've met when in a bind. Never have re-upholstered the waiting room couch.
:sigh:

Need to see you soon, Keri. I was just laughing to myself about different places we've met when in a bind. Never have re-upholstered the waiting room couch. Originally Posted by whattaguy
Lol.. Happy memories..
Dang! Now it will be even harder to see the best darn redhead in Nola! I for one have never had anything but the best times and memories with you Keri dear. You always have been and always will be the best and sexiest redhead in Nola! I hope that everyone who has never seen Keri (or not for a while) will see her, cause she is one of the best.
Have wanted a session before but it's hard to do them in NOLA for me. Maybe one day.
frankly, i have never been one concerned about MSOG since i can't do that. i believe most guys see a price per hour and expect one hour of attention. my most pleasant experiences involved post-coital situations ... someone who either i connected with a little or pretended to went a longer way than the most beautiful and exotic sex act.