Choices

OK - I am still on a self imposed hiatus from the hobby. mostly because my rehab is going so slow. I'm better off than a month ago with the original problem but now I have another. It doesn't involve Junior and he is really getting lonely and upset. so I am trying to come up with a solution. I could do an AMP or see Lily but Junior wants more. Problems I have would probably preclude me from doing much more than than CG or just lay there and let the provider take charge.

I have about $$ to party with. Looking for ideas. Feel free to PM or just post here.
Wildwing
I hope you have a safe, speedy recovery.
Thanks Lena, just gonna take time.
Thanks Lena, just gonna take time. Originally Posted by wildwing
Hey man I pm'd you about noble but I'd hate and would not be able to guarantee the same outcome. Please go with a sure thing and not my possibly unicorn type luck experience.. Fell better fast dawg.
Wishing you a speedy recovery...Ill be that way soon & you KNOW I can help ya recover...lol!
Hey man, How would you do with a FBSM? Could you take someone lying on top of you doing full body slides?

I wouldn't go the AMP route. If I was going sensual massage I'd go the more sensual, full hour, exotic/erotic massage route. Someone like Isabella Del Rio or Penelope Waters. Bit more than $$ but less than $$$.

That's my 2 coppers anyway.

And I really hope you get better soon. Having been through PT for both breaking my back and dislocating both my knees (not at the same time) I know recovery can be a bitch.
There's plenty would see ya dear. You know that.
OK - I am still on a self imposed hiatus from the hobby. mostly because my rehab is going so slow. I'm better off than a month ago with the original problem but now I have another. It doesn't involve Junior and he is really getting lonely and upset. so I am trying to come up with a solution. I could do an AMP or see Lily but Junior wants more. Problems I have would probably preclude me from doing much more than than CG or just lay there and let the provider take charge.

I have about $$ to party with. Looking for ideas. Feel free to PM or just post here.
Wildwing Originally Posted by wildwing
You've seen SJ, so I'm not telling you anything new.

You know how good she is at RCG.

Sounds like just the thing with your temporary limitations.