Nos shows, chronic delays, and game playing.

I have been fortunate to have never dealt with a no show in my short time in the hobby, but have dealt with constant time changes and recently had a provider keep me out in a hot parking lot, telling me she was getting ready when she wasn't even in town yet. I know that should have been my get the fuck out sign, but of course the little head was throwing a tantrum. Many providers have a no show/cancelation policy. Shouldn't the gents get the same courtesy? Like a discount on the visit or something special added to the menu? I don't haggle over fees, should I have to deal with poor timeliness? I know shit happens. fact of life, turnabout is fair play. Your thoughts?
I recently had an encounter where I had to wait for about twenty minutes or so in a hotel parking lot at 3AM! Of course, I expect that type of shit with a cheap BP hooker. A chick with premium prices? Fuck that. But, shit happens. If she called you ahead of time or some shit. I guess you just have to suck it up. Now, if you are already there and she pulls that shit, I'd be pissed. But, what you gonna do? Just leave and find another hooker, all you can do really. A discount though? HIGHLY unlikely. Adding extra menu items? Like what? Anal? Doubtful that would happen as well.

The chick that had me waiting told me she'd make it up to me during the session if I just waited for her. She wasn't a hottie, but I'd say she came through for me.
I hear ya. And I have sucked it up and moved on. Hazard of the hobby. Just thought I'd put it out there for the team and discussion. If its a business it needs.to be run like one, especially if its a premium provider. Or I am just an idiot. There is always that.option. lol

It comes with the territory. We've all been there. Our best response is to report bad behavior here and write an honest (i.e. "NO") review so other hobbyists won't waste their time and money.
Had an appointment at 6pm with a eccie provider.she messaged me at 6.02 and said she missed the ferry.please give her 10 minutes which went on and on. Then she texted 5 minutes later and said the cab driver went the wrong way.just one tell after another.needless to say I saved my money and saw another provider
Had an appointment at 6pm with a eccie provider.she messaged me at 6.02 and said she missed the ferry.please give her 10 minutes which went on and on. Then she texted 5 minutes later and said the cab driver went the wrong way.just one tell after another.needless to say I saved my money and saw another provider Originally Posted by lowgear

and witch one was that?
I am aware of the reality of the hazards.of the hobby. I just wanted to see how others felt about the issue. The only reason I waited around for the late late chick is she is pregnant and lactating. Not something common on any menu and she let me do everything j wanted on video. Lol so it evened out, but I can see where timeliness would be an issue with some providers who can't keep it. If a provider had a policy and pulled that same crap on me I would negotiate for a resolve or bail.
and witch one was that? Originally Posted by myprototype

^^^^^^^^^Therein lies part of the problem. Guys don't want to piss the providers off by sullying their reputation because they don't want to give up on tapping it. I believe anybody can have a legitimate delay, so first time offense, ok, but excusing subsequent late or no-shows is wrong and only encourages or certainly doesn't dissuade continued same bad behavior. Their names should be passed here. If the ECCIE rules prevent it, then PM it, but just like kids, if bad behavior is allowed, it will continue.

I believe that is a fair and reasonable stance for providers as well.
Agreed my post is directed towards chronic delays modtly.
For example, tonight I was supposed to see a lady at 6pm, she text me at 1pm had to cancel, not feeling well. I can respect that, only took me a couple minutes to find another provider
^^^^^^^^^Therein lies part of the problem. Guys don't want to piss the providers off by sullying their reputation because they don't want to give up on tapping it. I believe anybody can have a legitimate delay, so first time offense, ok, but excusing subsequent late or no-shows is wrong and only encourages or certainly doesn't dissuade continued same bad behavior. Their names should be passed here. If the ECCIE rules prevent it, then PM it, but just like kids, if bad behavior is allowed, it will continue.

I believe that is a fair and reasonable stance for providers as well. Originally Posted by KwinVue

I'm about to piss one the fuck off...........
as soon as i get a few minutes......
might be 2 before the week is over...
For example, tonight I was supposed to see a lady at 6pm, she text me at 1pm had to cancel, not feeling well. I can respect that, only took me a couple minutes to find another provider Originally Posted by mrredcat43

i wish they all would do that........
call ahead if their is a problem.

my time is much more important than my money..
Its unfortunately part of the game....but its nice to get a timely text, isn't it?
Anyone that posts anything bad about a well reviewed provider and all the white knights come out to defend, not just considering losing pussy from that one lady. Most people do not want to hear the truth. I had an appointment set 3 days prior for one hour at her in call to begin at 9pm. I felt so stupid because I gave this woman my real name and got screened that way. I only did it because so many on here say she is great. The day of the appointment, she texted me at 4:30 saying "hey." I did not respond until 5:30 saying "hey, look forward to later tonight." She responded with a cancellation because she had another guy wanting to fuck her, so she dropped me. I told her it was very unprofessional and she started calling me names. Never saw, never will, but decided not to mention it because no one wants to hear that about her. But it is truth. These women only want money and do not care who fucks them. I cannot say anything about her as she has my real info and I could be outed by her, not worth the risk to mention her name.
/www.preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?cid= 194861