How do you know it's a sting? BR

What are some tell tell signs that you are being setup? By cops or other?
When you hear " GET DOWN PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!! " Prolly safe to say at that point you have been had.
Mods please move to proper forum!!
When you hear " GET DOWN PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!! " Prolly safe to say at that point you have been had. Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass

lmfao...
you beat me to it

or you see that guy from dateline walk out with the cameras
moved from alert forum to proper location skeeter
If your hostess asks "do you want a glass of ice tea"??? lol

But,seriously....if you do your research well you should hopefully not have to worry about such issues.
^^^ Dallas is correct...You stand less of a chance to get popped if you do your homework before hand.
All money is not good money. Some money is meant to be left by the wayside on purpose.
M.M.
1. Provider is fully clothed when you enter.
2. They need to have you say or text about cost. They need to associate sex and $$$ somehow.
3. They will ask you lead-in questions.
In Kansas city Kansas the police set up a Facebook page and a fake company for
The law enforcement officer I got busted by. So stick to eccie or p411 and you will be fine
If you are using bp expect anything they are now using houses and apartments. Hell once
In Hawaii the vice was asshole naked in the room with me. If they admitted to everyone by people asking are u involved with any law enforcement who
Would they bust. When they do stings there are no entrapment law. But 95% of people
Arrested admit guilt on their selves when arrested make the laws job much easier
I on the other hand would like to take it to jury trial I wanted to be convicted by 12 of
My own peers not the judge or the punk ass police. I just want to know when are they going to legalize it and capitalize off of it. Plus by legalizing it they would get rid of the minors
The pimps and the girls getting hurt plus the drug addicts. Make us get a sheriff card like they do in Vegas and have us pay taxes.
In Kansas city Kansas the police set up a Facebook page and a fake company for
The law enforcement officer I got busted by. So stick to eccie or p411 and you will be fine
If you are using bp expect anything they are now using houses and apartments. Hell once
In Hawaii the vice was asshole naked in the room with me. If they admitted to everyone by people asking are u involved with any law enforcement who
Would they bust. When they do stings there are no entrapment law. But 95% of people
Arrested admit guilt on their selves when arrested make the laws job much easier
I on the other hand would like to take it to jury trial I wanted to be convicted by 12 of
My own peers not the judge or the punk ass police. I just want to know when are they going to legalize it and capitalize off of it. Plus by legalizing it they would get rid of the minors
The pimps and the girls getting hurt plus the drug addicts. Make us get a sheriff card like they do in Vegas and have us pay taxes. Originally Posted by Taylor Made719
Spoken like a true professional. I agree with you but the tax would drive up the price of the hobby. You ladies business would hurt. Especially now in this down economy. People in this region are losing jobs left and right.