Hi this is Mia Diamond

Hello my name is Mia Diamond they have someone goes by joeyshiloh that has put a review about me n the independent provider review section but it is a fake review he is talking about me but he is lying for one I don't even have tatoo's so I don't know y he has put that when I didn't even see this guy. And about the evidence of bruising on arms that's a lie I don't know if he is trying to say I shoot up but that is a lie. Y would u put up a review and I didn't even see u and than u lying about things making me look like something I'm not.
You have a very similar " no " recommendation review before that ... that's fake too ?
For one I still talk to the guy that gave me a no recommendation. Idc about the no recommendation what upsets me is the fact I didn't even see this guy so he is lying about everything and things r very obvious that he is like I said I don't have any tats and about evidence of bruises that's just funny cuz I'm scared to death of needles so if he is trying to say I shoot up its just crazy. So I'm just saying this joeyshiloh guy is a big liar!!!!! And the other no recommendation was bcuz I used my phone while he was here not all fucking lies about me!!!!?
The question is, if what you say is true, WHY would he just randomly pick you, and write a totally made up and negative review??? He has no other "no" reviews and isn't one of these guys that joins just to post a "no" review or talk shit about provider.

*Two sides to every story and no one but you and him know the truth. BUT, it sure seems more like he's the one telling the truth and you started this thread for damage control for the dead lay the guy paid for. (Or as I call it "wife sex.")*

Just an opinion and they're like assholes, so take it for what it's worth.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-12-2016, 08:32 PM
If the photos are true... she's still a cutie!! * Sooooooooo , given the amount of bullshit posted within the hobby... Who Knows? I don't.
I don't know AL. Sounds more likely that the guy is wrong here. He said she had a few tattoos. She doesn't have any. Look at her profile. Plus Lat knows her too from the clubs. So tats don't appear for a date then disappear after. I think the guy is mixing her up with someone else at best, making shit up at worst.
Gotta admit she is an experienced provider. Really would like to know how her rate is 300 why he donated 200.
Gotta admit she is an experienced provider. Really would like to know how her rate is 300 why he donated 200. Originally Posted by wildwing
Yeah this review the guy wrote sounds more and more bogus to me.
It is not unlikely someone stole her profile and used her name.
Yes that's what I was thinking maybe he does just have me mixed up with someone else! Playwithkate. N thank u Mriley00 for noticing the things I was trying to say n that's how u can tell its all a lie just by those things. And albundy the reason y I posted is to let ppl know that I didn't see him so I really don't know what he said about me bcuz I can't read the rest of the story I just know I didn't see this guy so that's all it was for to let ppl know that it isn't me he is talking about cuz I didnt see that guy!! And ppl can think what they what I know and the man upstairs knows the truth so I'm not really worried I just wanted to get my word across. Thanks have a blessed life!!!!!
This is what the Coed section is for Mia. You have the right to tell everyone what you feel has happened. You did so, and I believe you. Others will make up their minds one way or the other, but I think you have made a strong case. Plus the reviewer has yet to say anything about this, especially the discrepancies in the review. This thread has even been linked to that review, so your point has been made even there. I would let this be the end of it.
I haven't had an opportunity to see you Mia, just seems like whenever you're in Lafayette I'm unavailable.

I didn't think the reviewer had the right woman either and am glad you were able to set the record straight. Maybe one day soon we can play and I'll make sure your most recent review is legit