Encounter: “Blue Ribbon” THREESOME with Blue’s PERFECT & VICKY: A Hobby Apotheosis

Date: May 10, 2019
Name: Reigning Champions PERFECT and VICKY of BLUE Spa
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). True DFK with each (and starring PERFECT’s stunningly long, sexy “wonder of the world” tongue); rimming by each on me as the other slurps and plays with precum or does BLS looking up lovingly at me, before diving right into DT FF; FIA, FIV all around; continuing on the bed the alternating extreme oral and (YMMV) TUMA by each; SS’s; girl-on-girl cunnilingus, kissing, and mutual body worship; upside down throatfuck with Perfect as Vicky tongue-fucked my ass, and vice versa; rapid-fire “Clockwork Orange William Tell Overture Scene” (google it) MPFS Ménage à Trois Catholic sport-fucking with each; 69/DATY on Perfect (it was first session of the day!); best “True DT” HARD FF CIM in my life deep into Vicky’s stomach as her mouth, throat, and esophogas massaged my tightly gripped cock and Perfect licked my nipples as I fingered her ass; four-handed FBSM; racier confidential details in ROS. MSOG possible if you're a better man than I (most are!)
Hair Length and Color: Both brunette, past shoulders but up in a bun for most of the session; put in pigtails at one point (OMG!)
Age: PERFECT – after repeated visits now I readily believe her consistent, guileless claim of early 20s; definitely ripe for schoolgirl fantasies! VICKY – a few years older than perfect but most say 30ish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: PERFECT: the Archetype of the Spinner; 4'9" 90 lbs
VICKY: Sort of like a fitter, Korean, somewhat larger-titted version of Manet’s “Laure” (fka “Olympia”); about 5'0" 95 lbs

Recommendation: Yes Yes Yes, he mumbles as he stumbles out: Probably the Best Hobby Experience in my Life Thus Far
Geeesus Bobby....That was amazing. And I can't even see the ROS!!
  • Gar
  • 05-11-2019, 05:42 PM
I read the title, then got up and went and got a cigarette, a glass of wine and dimmed the lights. When I read the part about their hair, which stated "put in pigtails at one point (OMG!)". I just went back and got the bottle, then I realized I hadn't gotten to the ROS section yet.

Well that was a great read and a damn good review BM. I didn't think you could out do the Thai Twins duo, but I guess you did.... Congrats!!
No ATM?
Wow. How much did you pay for this girl on girl thing ? Was it extra?
I think I just jizzed myself reading this review. Staggering. Blue Ribbon, Bobby!
Yet another gem Bobby...nice work!

I am missing something. What is ROS?
Wow
Terrific review.
Such an apotheosis is the goal of every believer in the True Faith.

Amen, BobbyMann, Amen!
Awesome review....
Awesome review!!!
Vicky is the next one my list. How much for a double?