Encounter: Bobbie at Lucky Haven Orchestrated a Sperm Jailbreak into Her Mouth on This Juneteenth... Before Giving Them Their Freedom into a Waiting Tissue!

Date: 6-19-2019
Name: Bobbie
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons Freeway
Phone: 4693585847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Body Slide, Epic SS, BBBJ, BLS, 69, Daty, Dato, CFS (CG, Mish) BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: medium length, brown, tied up almost the whole session
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4", 100 pounds, glorious C Cups (I assumed man-made before, but they seemed very REAL today), virginal nipples, almost shaved pussy, tat on left foot, alluring eyes, high cheekbones, tender body, sexy ass
Recommendation: Yes
Witty title, and good review, Man. She sound like my type, a Tenderoni
  • Quark
  • 06-20-2019, 07:16 AM
Excellent review. She does like to please.
thanks guys.. I hope Bobbie stays a while, I know several girls have come to Nagoya, Luxury and Blue recently, with planned stays of one to 2 months. I have no idea about Bobbie.. anyone know?

also, Quark, when I saw Bobbie the first time, I recall thinking her breasts might be real, but IIRC, I put "man-made" in the first review, because you had stated as much in your review.. you sounded positive. but I think now, that Bobbie's breasts are too beautiful to have been carved by Man. too tender to have been created by one other than The Creator.
  • Quark
  • 06-21-2019, 09:01 AM
She told me her total stay would be three months. I thought I felt and could see at certain angles an under muscle enhancement. Doesn't matter, if we are not sure after inspecting hundreds of breasts. They are very nice breasts and feel so soft.

But as you communicated so well, it is her attitude that is the best part of this beautiful woman.
She told me her total stay would be three months. I thought I felt and could see at certain angles an under muscle enhancement. Doesn't matter, if we are not sure after inspecting hundreds of breasts. They are very nice breasts and feel so soft.

But as you communicated so well, it is her attitude that is the best part of this beautiful woman. Originally Posted by Quark
you may be right about the under-muscle enhancement..but yeah, between us we must have inspected hundreds, probably over 1,000 pairs of breasts, so if we don't know, that alone is testament to how great Bobbie's breasts are.

I'm glad Bobbie is staying a while, that will give everyone who loves lovely women and great sex, a chance to experience her. I think my "record" is 4 times, for seeing a specific AMP Provider, so Bobbie has a good chance to hit that before she leaves.