Sh#tting where you eat...

Define "Crazy" - doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

Define "Idiot" - a person who opens their mouth without thinking.

I've noticed some CRAZY hobbyists here. "I read the review, and heard XYZ provider was (pick one: bad, late, a thief, dangerous, managed, not the girl in the photos, etc.) - but I still decided to see her because..." Crazy, right? With all the data here - WTF would you see someone who consistently gets poor reviews for? (NOTE: a lot of those were BP providers - not the majority of fine ECCIE ladies)

Ok - so by the same token; "Why would ANY hobbyist here, rank on ANY provider in a comment, for ANY of the services they offer?"

What am I talking about? Opinions of "(Provider - YOU) are a skank slut because you (BBFS, facials, BBBJ, etc, etc, etc...)"

These are hobbyists - (I realize), trying to rag on a Provider - by INSULTING THE PROVIDER ON SERVICES SHE PROVIDES?!?

Seriously? Are some of you even considering the effect of the comments you write? Do you understand that most of us would like to see Providers EXPAND their menus?

Is THIS your goal?:

"There! I win! I got EVERY provider to STOP the nasty habit of BBBJ... aaaaaahhhh.... OH MY GOD, WHAT THE F#CK WAS I THINKING?!?"

Please guys - THINK - if you must make those comments please do it in the Men's Lounge or use "PRIVATE" in your post. Because you personally feel BBBJ, facials, BBFS, TUMA, or any other thing is "nasty".... don't screw it up for others.

THINK, before you write. Don't be an idiot.

This has been a Scribe Public Service Announcement
Ok. Thanks. I needed some bullshit to read while I wait on my lunch to come.
I hear you Scribe, but there are Trolls that WANT to fuck things up for Hobby Guys and Providers.. I'm sure you can name the same handful of guys I can, but asking why they do it probably feeds their egos.
they think with the little head first ... or are just keyboard bully's
WET BBBJ's are a lot of fun <<<<
if you don't like that I do them just don't come and see me or tell me it's not safe I don't give a crap what you think ! just saying

the tolls love to toll and that's all they do
This is the best post so far. Thank you. At the end of the day. I don't let anyone or anything change my character. This should have been said so long ago. Let's make eccie great again. I am a very driven and hard working woman. If we could come together and stop downing each other. This would be the best place. Ecce has been good to me so far. And I have been honored to met all I have on here. I've had some not so good but hey I can't please all. Anywho just my .02 cents
I doubt that blasting a provider over her choice to do something risky has any impact whatsoever on whether she decides to cease that activity. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Even if such a case exists, it would hardly have an impact on anyone but her. People only change behavior when bad things happen to them for the most part.
if you don't like that I do them just don't come and see me or tell me it's not safe I don't give a crap what you think ! just saying

the tolls love to toll and that's all they do Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Totally agree with Gina!

the tolls love to toll and that's all they do Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Love it Gina
3 things:

1 - making up your own definition for words is idiotic. Why not just use their current definitions so everyone knows what you're talking about? Instead, you're just making them up some random reason. You didn't do it with any other words.
1a - you gave the clinical definition for insanity for crazy. As if you couldn't have just said insane? Wtf?
1b - plenty of people are idiots even when they think. Why make this up again?

2 - why are you against people giving their negative opinion? Things have to be all rainbows and sunshine but you're ok with poor reviews? Is it "ranking" or cragging" on a provider when informing others of her performance of a shitty service?
2a - even if someone talks shit about someone else, it has a greater good. Can imagine plenty of providers here avoid clients because of how they behave on this board. Same way many providers are avoided for being a right cunt.

3 - it's crazy, your definition of crazy, to say that by misting in the men's lounge it makes some sort of difference. Not like a provider can PAY MONEY TO GET ACCESS, or write fake reviews, log in with a guys info, etc.

Bonus - define "hypocrite" as someone who does what they're condemning as if it's ok only because they're doing it instead of others.

OP, you're being a hypocrite telling people to do things per your personal feelings when telling them not to post their personal feelings of what's "nasty."

Edit: the OP was better when it was said however many times before as: "pwease be nice!"
I doubt that blasting a provider over her choice to do something risky has any impact whatsoever on whether she decides to cease that activity. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Even if such a case exists, it would hardly have an impact on anyone but her. People only change behavior when bad things happen to them for the most part. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
People change behavior when a different behavior is more rewarding. Some people continue bad behavior even when is causes bad things to happen to them, simply because there's nothing else perceived to be available... kinda the "bad attention is better than no attention" concept.

But, I agree with your point that posting an opinion isn't likely to change someone's behavior, any more than the OP posting this shit will change the behavior of those he's addrsssing.
Your first definition is of INSANITY not crazy.

What i crazy is doing BBFS but we all know that there are plenty of CRASH TEST DUMMIES on both sides of the hobby that would think other wise that this is a good idea.

But hey we are all human and are all subject to or own opinions of service, things that you should never do and so on and so forth. You do have those jackasses that do feel because they dish out greenbacks for services that they are allowed to talk to and treat us ladies a they see fit. I think some do it for shits and giggles. I know i have one hobbyist that loves to be a complete dick to me on posts but i choose to smile and reply as politely as possible for me. LOL.

Thing is, take what you read with a grain of salt and form your own opinions ecause they are like assholes, everyone has them.
3 things:

1 - making up your own definition for words is idiotic. Why not just use their current definitions so everyone knows what you're talking about? Instead, you're just making them up some random reason. You didn't do it with any other words.
1a - you gave the clinical definition for insanity for crazy. As if you couldn't have just said insane? Wtf?
1b - plenty of people are idiots even when they think. Why make this up again?

2 - why are you against people giving their negative opinion? Things have to be all rainbows and sunshine but you're ok with poor reviews? Is it "ranking" or cragging" on a provider when informing others of her performance of a shitty service?
2a - even if someone talks shit about someone else, it has a greater good. Can imagine plenty of providers here avoid clients because of how they behave on this board. Same way many providers are avoided for being a right cunt.

3 - it's crazy, your definition of crazy, to say that by misting in the men's lounge it makes some sort of difference. Not like a provider can PAY MONEY TO GET ACCESS, or write fake reviews, log in with a guys info, etc.

Bonus - define "hypocrite" as someone who does what they're condemning as if it's ok only because they're doing it instead of others.

OP, you're being a hypocrite telling people to do things per your personal feelings when telling them not to post their personal feelings of what's "nasty."

Edit: the OP was better when it was said however many times before as: "pwease be nice!" Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Wow... that's a lot to cover.

Ok - sorry. "It's an expression" not definition.

No, I'm not a hypocrite - hypocritical would be (in this case) me telling you to not post opinions - on the contrary, I suggesting people post -yet think about what they are posting as they may have an undesirable outcome.

Had I written to you FIDFW, "Hey your opinions are sh#t - you're an idiot - you should stop posting"... that would be hypocritical. I would have been directing you to change what you are doing by my command - however, it really would have only been hypocritical in this context:

I read FIDFW's posts
I want FIDFW to keep posting
I (somehow) utilize FIDFW's posts
And I'm now telling FIDFW to stop posting because it offends me; yet expecting (him?) to keep posting - in the same fashion he's done... only now, he's changed his posting pattern - and others lose the pleasure of his witty commentary.

THAT - would be hypocritical of me.

These are Providers
We are here (the men among us) to Hobby
EVERYONE would rather have a 100% full menu offered - and make our own choices as to what we, as Hobbyists, would like to enjoy.
So, think of what you post - as it could (COULD... not will, could) impact what future providers decide to offer because of the "trolling".

How's that - more clear?
EVERYONE would rather have a 100% full menu offered - and make our own choices as to what we, as Hobbyists, would like to enjoy. Originally Posted by Scribe
Untrue.
Untrue. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
First - TS, I like that you have a different opinion - so thanks.

Second - how so? For instance, you go to a restaurant and want a steak - but they don't have steak tonight - so you eat fish, and are happy, and all is well.

But you go to a second restaurant, you order fish and they have fish, so why would you care if they also have steak on the menu? It doesn't decrease your enjoyment or change your selection...?

It's understood that you choose not to select certain menu items - this is common. Just because it's offered, even if it's ala' carte... you might not wish to enjoy that particular delicacy (and nobody is forcing you to do it)

So, do you believe that because they don't have steak on the menu - the fish will improve? Or somehow the fish will be different, or will be more satisfying to you?

You feel the restaurant will become "too popular" with a bigger menu and thereby, eliminate your respect as a patron?

Curious in your reasoning...

Do you somehow feel - that by matching the exact maximum services of a provider to the exact preferences of a Hobbyist - the session is better? (This is of course suggesting, independent of the provider's skill and the Hobbyist's tendencies...) IE: That a BBBJ provider - CAN'T give a better CBJ - than a provider who only offers CBJ?
But, I agree with your point that posting an opinion isn't likely to change someone's behavior, any more than the OP posting this shit will change the behavior of those he's addrsssing. Originally Posted by ElBombero
EB - Change takes time, it happens slowly. This is something the Left, Democrats, SJW, and the BLM seem to have a hard time understanding or accepting. I applaud ALL their efforts, and really try my best to support their logic...

...except that, a "March" of a million people on a Monday, followed by a riot, or the destruction of a city - will change things on Tuesday.

So, in this area - on that statement, I agree with you.
(But ask - just because change might not be immediately apparent, does that mean we shouldn't try?)

However - what's your impetus? I mean seriously EB - you want to point to posts in Coed or Sandbox that actually effected changes in everyone's behavior? This is a blog; an opinion (venting) board... It's meant to spark conversation, and provide entertainment.

Or, are you just stating the obvious because it makes you feel... I don't know... like you're "in the know"?