Balls for Time

Thank you to the ladies who bartered with me for their time for signed footballs. If anyone else is interested just pm me. I have signed Dak and Elliot Cowboy footballs, and many other top players. MY BALLS FOR YOUR TIME !

Thanks
Adamwest751
I hope you have a certificate of authenticity, from a reputable firm, that goes with those balls????
I have a one of a kind Mickey Mouse autographed baseball glove that I will trade for a FBSM.
I hope you have a certificate of authenticity, from a reputable firm, that goes with those balls???? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Don'tHavTaPay, why you be hatin' on the Man? At least he is bringing something into the deal (unlike some people who have posted on this thread.)

Nobody has complained according to the OP and they sure have a chance to now but have not stepped forward.

So, stop poking into threads still thinking you are a Mod when what you are patronizing here has already been established.

These girls do have a brain you know. Regardless what you or others post.

Have fun y'all. Gotta reserve my spot on the couch for the game.
PB, apparently you never get tired of WKing for a lying whore & her 2 friends who I have never met, making statements about things you have NO personal knowledge of and derailing threads? Have a little respect for the OP's thread topic! BYW, I know I'm no longer a Mod. & you're clueless to the reason.

I appologize to the OP for stepping on his thread.
Damn Don't HavTaPay, what are you doing behind the computer when America is collectively watching the Super Bowl? I guess they are right about some people not having a life and wanting to be mean spirited. But alas....

PB, apparently you never get tired of WKing for a lying whoreDon't HavtaPay, where in my response to the OP did I ever make mention of, as you put it "lying whore?" & her 2 friends who I have never metAll the previous are the first derailments of the OP post., making statements about things you have NO personal knowledge of and derailing threads? I'm derailing the thread? Why don't you look in the mirror to see who derailed the thread. Have a little respect for the OP's thread topic!I am. I kept it right on topic. It is you who disrespected it first by derailing it. BYW, I know I'm no longer a Mod. & you're clueless to the reason. I don't care the reason why. If I were to have, i'd ask the Providers to as The Fates of Greek Mythology and let the thread they spin (Loom people)judge you.

I appologize to the OP for stepping on his thread. You shouldn't have to apologize. You should have brought your off point grumblings to another thread. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Oh Don't HavTaPay. I should start calling you Donald. You spew bile and venom about supposed slights. I want you to point out on this thread where I went off topic. I just addressed the veracity of the OP reputation by stating that no one, Provider or Hobbyist, has come forward and stated the guy ever offered anything less than what he states. You get all but hurt because you still have that loftier than thow (sp) attitude and come off as the still wannabe Mod.

If I did anything in my original post on this thread that was off topic, be my guess and RTM it. I'll even post my Infraction page like I did last time. Remember that? The time I said i'd show you mine if you showed me yours? You are like the Donald and his taxes about your Infraction page.

So, Donald Don'tHavTaPay, going back to what you address as "lying whores," if you leave a metaphorical door open, expect things that make you butt hurt to keep arising. Let me rephrase that for you. Until you stop blatantly ignoring specific questions that address your dubious doing with Providers from the Providers, expect people to still bring them up.

BTW, i've told you in the past, and i'll repeat it again. If you got something to tell me, put it on the open boards. Check your PM logs on this site. You know I don't pay any atttention to any PMs you send to me on this site. The proof is that you will see that one from IDK when still not opened. And that last one you sent during the game is gonna be the same way. Don't be a chickenshit. Be transparent like I am and put it out here.
Ah gots a kitch'n drawer fulla Papa John's coupons! How much poosey dew Ah git? Ladies, kin Ah stik it in her butt?
Just so you do know all items are authenticated with holograms.