NCNS bi.bi.butterfly

• jgod
  • 03-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Provider Bi.Bi.Butterfly

I texted her to see if she was available. She had been very amiable and polite on text messages we had up to that point. She told me she was available. I asked where she was, how long to get ready, etc. She tells me where and she would be ready in 30 minutes. I was 30 min away anyways so it would work out. I arrived 30 min almost exactly. Her last message to me was, "IF I DON'T Answer right away its cuz I'm in the shower." I sent one message saying, "I'm here." 30 min goes by and no messages from her. I then tell her I am going home in text and tried one attempt to call her by voice. I did not blow up her phone or anything. So I spent a half hour getting there, half hour waiting, half hour to go back.

This was Thursday night so she has had basically 48 hours to contact me and explain or apologize, but I have heard nothing from her. Poker friend from eccie has chatted with her since - she told him phone was having problems, but she exchanged messages with him. She also said she couldn't send me any messages on eccie, but she (or someone accessing her account) was on last night, so no pm either. sigh.
I'm shocked.. I tell you, I'm totally shocked.

• BLM69
  • 03-05-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm shocked.. I tell you, I'm totally shocked.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
X2
"IF I DON'T Answer right away its cuz I'm in the shower."

That was it.

You should have turned the car around, salvage the rest of the day by texting or calling up another girl.
I have been tempted to schedule with her but I have not pulled the trigger because I have seen too many negative posts about her. Phone problems seem to be pretty common these days as are car problems. IJS.
That's medsed up. Sorry to hear that jg.
ive seen her u have to make sure u get the room number before u leave ur house. If u get to see her she great bbj cim everything except anal dt video pics i was gonna do a review but i saw her in november. Pics or old so add 20lbs shes a milf missing a tooth the fang. if u can get pass that she good for the cash. But i repeat MAKE SURE U GET THE ROOM NUMBER.