The Name Game

Lately there have been threads about provider and hobbyist handles. Well here they're really names, right?

So if a provider hooked up with a hobbyist, what would they be called then?

Well, Tara and NearHauteRed would be Tara Haute. She could get her own zip code like that town in Indiana (and never deal with Daylight Savings Time again)

Grace Preston and Wood, well that's Grace Preston-Wood. She could call this a religion and stop paying property tax on her incall!

Autumn Spring (cause she squirts) could become Autmn Spring Flower_Showers

Gawd I'm killin' myself here

Carry on!
Lately there have been threads about provider and hobbyist handles. Well here they're really names, right?

So if a provider hooked up with a hobbyist, what would they be called then?

Well, Tara and NearHauteRed would be Tara Haute. She could get her own zip code like that town in Indiana (and never deal with Daylight Savings Time again)

Grace Preston and Wood, well that's Grace Preston-Wood. She could call this a religion and stop paying property tax on her incall!

Autumn Spring (cause she squirts) could become Autmn Spring Flower_Showers

Gawd I'm killin' myself here

Carry on! Originally Posted by phildo
Awww phildo dildo. I likeeee. And happy Halloween too you! I personally like Tara phildo dildo don't you babe?
ThatHotAngryHobbiestNurse
Cool thread Phil. Happy Pumpkin Day!

I was almost down with ThatHotNurseDude but it sounded more like what a divioced cougar might call a ripped phlebotomist, so I left it alone. There's also Willow Breeze Blowme, you know...And Adriana Paige Turner...

I gotta stop now
MobyButterflyDick100
ThatHotAngryHobbiestNurse Originally Posted by Prolongus
I like it!
I like it! Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
+1! We need to get together make little angry hobby babies! Lmao! I kid I kid!

(Edit): And ya awesome thread!! Cool idea! I'm gonna cum up with a few while I successfully detract myself from unpacking.

(Edit #2): One more thing: why did this get rated one star? I just saw that and immediately voted it for 5 stars bc its a cool idea. Seriously though, I've been noticing that more and more lately. What kind of loser makes it a point to one-star other people's threads on a hooker board???
Yep the people that have no life and have too put one star by people they don't like is so chilish. As soon as a review gets put up for me. Immediately 1 star never fails. Really you one star people need too get a freaken life.
Huh?

What'd I miss?