Our Fallen Soliders - We all come together

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/fallen...213011521.html

There are times in life where everyone comes together and shows the outmost respect for those that have served and given their lives so that others can enjoy their freedom..

This is a story that would touch anyone's heart.

TexasCowboy
Thank You for shareing this
  • hd
  • 11-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Too often we are saddened from these stories seeing the grieving family, and justifiably so, but I always imagine of what might have been in this person's future? marriage, children? Would/could the children of this fallen soldier have made a better world?

It was not only the present affected, but the future, that's makes me cry.
Had the unfortunate opportunity to witness the return of a fellow fallen serviceman in Little Rock, AR airport about three years ago. The amazing thing is the entire airport came to a complete standstill. Activity stopped, baggage handlers, caterers, gate agents and passengers while the service member was removed from the plane and transferred to the hearst.
It's inspiring to see we can all still agree on some things in this world. Thank you.
this is a awesome thread as well as aspiring too.
I wish I could share how a small east Texas town came together when a local soldier was killed in Afghanistan. The many videos uploaded on youtube are incredible. Honor salutes for at least 50 miles.
Thank you for sharing this. We can't ever forget the ones who risk their lives in the service.