Angry wife on the loose...

Maybe this should be posted in the alert section and if so please feel free to move it there.

I received an "unavailable" call today at around 3:45, that I didnt answer. I listened to the voicemail and it was an angry wife cursing and threatening to out me. I am not sure what info she has, as I did not speak to her. If you have been or are a client of mine, please be aware that this wife could belong to you. From this point forward, my site will be down, my phone number changed and not posted. Please, if you are the gentlemen who is in trouble, let me know in some way.

Reese
I don't know anything about an angry wife, but I had to deal with an Angry Husband a few months back... no fun at all. Sorry you have to deal with it Reese.
Sorry to hear about this Reese, I find it wierd that a wife would be angry with the provider, (I have a wife myself) and would think the anger would be directed at the husband, the provider did not come after her man, and even if there were no upscale providers the man would have found his need at the office, local bar or worse on the steets. I was caught, long after the fact, for hooking up with a bartender I met on a business trip and my wife was highly upset with me but never directed her anger towards the young lady and should not have, as the indescretion was on me. I took the blame - I flirted and I picked her up not vice versa. The same applies here, we men pick out who we want to see, then make arrangments to meet them. And if we are man enough we should take blame if shit hits the fan and we're caught red handed. (after we try our best to talk our way out of it, of course).

If is the be all end all for her there is divorce, if its not she should look into what she is doing to see why her man is out looking. At least this husband is trying to be discreet and not hooking up with coworkers, her friends or their family friends and putting their problems out in the open for all the people they know to see.

My two cents, hope it's not offensive to anyone. This is a dangerous game we play, even for those single guys (ie. LE). It's just the way I look at it now since I've been on his side of the fence myself.
Aren't most wives angry about something?
Sorry Reese, You can come and stay with me until this blows over, no wait then there would be two angry wifes.

Honestly, If she wanted to out you she would just do it. People that make threats, are usually just that. Hell it could be a provider that had a client that now sees you. I have had this issue before in my real life, many years ago. It will blow over quickly. She will talk to mom, dod, or friends and the focus will be on the hubby. Be carefull, but don't run and hide, you have nothing to be ashamed of. It could be your ex and some chick he set this up with. People make bomb threats all the time. There was no threat on 9/11. What she did is somewhat illegal, if she gave you a if you do this, I will do this, it is serroiusly illegal.
  • PT4ME
  • 09-29-2010, 05:58 PM
+1 airline guy..... even if the woman DOES come on to hte guy... "we are grown" and know how to say no if we want!

Sorry to hear this Reese..... shoot me the new number when ya get it, I am sure it is not MY wife who called ya......

Hope no more comes out of it!
Huggzzz!!!
I find it wierd that a wife would be angry with the provider, (I have a wife myself) and would think the anger would be directed at the husband Originally Posted by airlineguy12
are you a woman? if you're married then you know women don't think the same way as men. and i'm sure she is angry at her husband too. but has your wife ever cheated on you? if she did, might you be angry at the 'other man'? anger can cause seriously irrational and illogical behavior.

If is the be all end all for her there is divorce, if its not she should look into what she is doing to see why her man is out looking. Originally Posted by airlineguy12
why shift the blame onto the wife? fact is the guy cheated. he could have gotten a divorce before fooling around with other women. instead he stayed married and saw a provider.

At least this husband is trying to be discreet and not hooking up with coworkers, her friends or their family friends and putting their problems out in the open for all the people they know to see. Originally Posted by airlineguy12
how the hell do you know what the fuck the guy is doing. he might also be screwing half the office staff for all anybody here knows. and if he was so fucking discreet... how did she find out and get Reese' phone number? if that is your definition of discreet...

even for those single guys (ie. LE). Originally Posted by airlineguy12
why are you equating single guys to LE?

bottom line is the dumbass got caught and his indiscreation and carelessness has caused a major problem for reese and his marriage.

JPdM
Thnaks JPdM, Been on here and ASPD a long time and finally made it into your gun sights. I've laughed at many guys you've blasted in the past, now I can laugh at myself.

Not lumping any guys together, and just telling what I experianced myself while getting caught with the "hand in the cookie jar". And with the single guys saying it is dangerous not for them to get caught by wife or S/O but caught by LE.

By they way thanks for the AMP reviews, you have steared me to more than a few good times in AMP land.

AG12
By they way thanks for the AMP reviews, you have steared me to more than a few good times in AMP land.

AG12 Originally Posted by airlineguy12
i do what i can.
Damn I am out of luck ... I wanted to see Reese for a 2 hour session.... Hope she gets back on track soon. Good thing that I am single hehehehe IM me Reese if your interested in a 2 hour with me.
Spot on, JPdM!

If is the be all end all for her there is divorce, if its not she should look into what she is doing to see why her man is out looking. Originally Posted by airlineguy12
Not sure why it is always assumed that if a man is cheating, it's because of something his wife is or is not doing. I've been in relationships where I was enthusiastically boinking the guy three or four times a day, cooked, cleaned, even bathed them... and still got cheated on. The aftermath didn't enhance our sex life at all, in fact, quite the opposite. Some guys just can't keep it in their pants, plain and simple. And worse, some guys are careless about covering their tracks. Maybe their marriage is in trouble because he can't control his urges... novel concept, I know.

I have had this happen on more occasions than I would have liked (one is too many) and Reese, I am so sorry you have to go through this. Let us know if you hear from the owner of the wife! Whoever it is, has a loooong night ahead of him at the homestead .
I've been in relationships where I was enthusiastically boinking the guy three or four times a day, cooked, cleaned, even bathed them... and still got cheated on. Originally Posted by Dannie
Not to get off topic, but...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

You sound like a dream come true.

netman

PS: I am looking for a wife.
Not to get off topic, but...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

You sound like a dream come true.

netman

PS: I am looking for a wife. Originally Posted by netman
You can't have her netman - she's ours.

Sorry to hear about this Reese. Hopefully it'll blow past your radar soon.
I don't know anything about an angry wife, but I had to deal with an Angry Husband a few months back... no fun at all. Sorry you have to deal with it Reese. Originally Posted by BobRoberts
I have had the angry husband that said he was going to blow up my car and he knew where I lived, but he has not made good on his threats to date.

Reese,

I hope that she does not know anything but your number that you are going to change. Good luck to you
His shit was probably piled in the front yard burning by the time she called you! Just look for a guy wearing the same clothes every day.

Dannie hit the nail on the head. Males of all species are wired to breed every female they see....humans no different. Even if his straying is her fault in this situation, she doesn't see it that way. Sorry to hear about your crisis Reese.