Adult Toys

• Aflac
  • 11-04-2010, 08:00 AM
This is directed toward those who hang out on the left side of DFW...

Where is your favorite place to buy sex toys, hobby equipment, and other related materials in Tarrant County?
Priscila McCalls has a great variety of toys, better than some of the Christy's Toy Box etc...and I believe that some of them are getting movies too. Don't get me started, but I buy most of my lingerie there, dildos, strap-ons (to each their own), and even great gag party gifts there! I should have stock in that place!!! LOL LOL
There's like 4 locations: North Green Oaks, Little Rd., Hulen, and 1 other that I haven't been to yet. They've only been around a little over a year. Nice ladies working there, very knowledgeable, etc. They even give you a pink discount coupon for every 50 bucks you spend it goes towards a discount card. I never leave home without my little pink card!!

Hope this helps. If you need help with demonstrations- let me know where to meet you. I could be waiting for you in the dressing room WINK!!

Kisses,
WhitneyLace
I will have to say Condoms to Go or Condom sense. They always have neat stuff for toys and other neat things.
Whitney, I'll take you up on that demonstration!
  • Aflac
  • 11-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Hope this helps. If you need help with demonstrations- let me know where to meet you. I could be waiting for you in the dressing room WINK!! Originally Posted by WhitneyLace_of_FortWorth
Damn Whitney! Caught me off guard. I almost spewed my Coke Zero all over the monitor.

An enticing offer I must say. My office isn't far from where it looks like you are playing.

...Now, where's that PM button?
Priscila McCalls has a great variety of toys, better than some of the Christy's Toy Box etc...and I believe that some of them are getting movies too. Don't get me started, but I buy most of my lingerie there, dildos, strap-ons (to each their own), and even great gag party gifts there! I should have stock in that place!!! LOL LOL
There's like 4 locations: North Green Oaks, Little Rd., Hulen, and 1 other that I haven't been to yet. They've only been around a little over a year. Nice ladies working there, very knowledgeable, etc. They even give you a pink discount coupon for every 50 bucks you spend it goes towards a discount card. I never leave home without my little pink card!!

Hope this helps. If you need help with demonstrations- let me know where to meet you. I could be waiting for you in the dressing room WINK!!

Kisses,
WhitneyLace Originally Posted by WhitneyLace_of_FortWorth

It is such a Turn-on to hear about a Lady talk about Her Toys!
Visuals are running Wild. Wish you were in Dallas & GFE.
btw, nice Avatar sweetie. Also a nice discrete online place is:

http://www.adameve.com/

CG
Heck yeah, I love Adameve.com THEY ALWAYS SEND A FREE GIFT too, if you spend a small amount. The last free gift they sent became my new favorite vibrator. Small, compact, PURSE SIZE!! Yes, I said purse size!

Aflac - Look for me in the clearance Isle searching for that China Vagina!! LOL .J.K. -they've got some C-R-A-Z-Y finds there on that clearance isle they have!
But note to everyone from a dear friend of mine: DO NOT BUY ANAL BEADS ON CLEARANCE!! LOL LOL, she, uh, had a bad experience.

Kisses,
WhitneyLace
On the south side of the highway at beach and 121 across from taco cabana is the romance store.
jmoor, I have seen that place but have never been in there. Good variety?
Not sure just driven by to n from work.
Hmmm...maybe I'll stop in there today. I've driven by it many times as well. I don't even know what their hours are.

I'll let you know!
Hmmm...maybe I'll stop in there today. I've driven by it many times as well. I don't even know what their hours are.
Originally Posted by vnurse
You wanna go geezer? I didn't make it over there today so have to be manana...
HI VNURSE, can you call me? I will be in Fort worth in an hour! 310.720.5250

David
HI VNURSE, can you call me? I will be in Fort worth in an hour! 310.720.5250

David Originally Posted by Buenosaires
1st post....

ummm....did ya mean to post your number for the whole community to see? Hope your phone doesn't ring off the wall..... or maybe that's what you were going for? Either way, welcome and happy hobby to ya!!