Deciding Which Is Worse . . .

A man's girlfriend found his wedding ring in his pants pocket. When he was asleep, she put vaseline on it and put the ring on his penis.

Now you decide which is worse . . .
  1. Having your girlfriend find out your married.
  2. Explaining to you wife how your wedding ring got around your penis. or
  3. Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-09-2011, 07:58 PM
That's quite a dilemma, our poor dawg is in!!
3?
I would have thought #4: Explaining to the ER doc that you don't normally use your wedding ring as a cock ring.
#5, Overhearing the ER Doc call for 6 units of O- and requesting an OR for an emergency organ transplant, with your name on it!
Or, just relax...it'll fall out...
I would have thought #4: Explaining to the ER doc that you don't normally use your wedding ring as a cock ring. Originally Posted by jmgorilla
as someone who has worked in the O.R., especially being on call on the weekends occasionally, you would be surprised how close this scenario is to real life events i have seen...
as someone who has worked in the O.R., especially being on call on the weekends occasionally, you would be surprised how close this scenario is to real life events i have seen... Originally Posted by sparkey027
Interestingly enough, I have a buddy who is an ER doc, and he tells the story (within HIPAA, of course) of having to track down maintenance personnel to use their bolt cutters to cut a cock ring off of a patient...
Yes, its quite amazing what the ER Docs and Nurses see sexually.
Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring....

Maybe he has abnormally large fingers....
  • MrGiz
  • 03-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring....

Maybe he has abnormally large fingers.... Originally Posted by MsMiaMaxwell
Just so long as my penis fits somewhere nice and cozy tomorrow.... all is good in the world!!

Giz
Just so long as my penis fits somewhere nice and cozy tomorrow.... all is good in the world!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
at Giz

welcome back Ms Mia, we missed you!
A man's girlfriend found his wedding ring in his pants pocket. When he was asleep, she put vaseline on it and put the ring on his penis.

Now you decide which is worse . . .
  1. Having your girlfriend find out your married.
  2. Explaining to you wife how your wedding ring got around your penis. or
  3. Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I am gonna have to go with option 3, but when you find him send him my way.
I am gonna have to go with option 3, but when you find him send him my way. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes, its quite amazing what the ER Docs and Nurses see sexually. Originally Posted by shorty

You have no idea.... I've seen one of the travel umbrellas, a jar of ... Ready for this?.... Jalapeņos ( the lid was still on thankfully) ..and an old coke bottle from the 70's ... And a jar that we had to drill a small hole in to release the vacuum to get it out....