TGIF Because It's Foot Fetish Friday!

I just got a pedicure today and felt like gracing the feet picture lovers with my presence. Size 6, just incase you were curious. While I do not personally have a foot fetish, I have never minded a man worshiping my feet like the sexual goddess I am.

Ladies, feel free to post your contribitions as well!

I am not a foot person but from I have seen of your (limited because we have met) every part of you is beautiful. I can't wait to hear your voice, I bet that is beautiful also.
I am not a foot person but from I have seen of your (limited because we have met) every part of you is beautiful. I can't wait to hear your voice, I bet that is beautiful also. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Thank you, darling!
I love me some nice feet
Thank you. Love to meet you and your ��
Very kissable feet, and suckable toes.

And I don't have a foot fetish but I do enjoy worshiping every part of a beautiful woman.
I love me some nice feet
Thank you. Love to meet you and your �� Originally Posted by splitlog
Thank you! I would love to meet you as well, should I find myself up in NWA sometime.
Very kissable feet, and suckable toes.

And I don't have a foot fetish but I do enjoy worshiping every part of a beautiful woman. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Thanks, dear! I love to hear that.
Thank you! I would love to meet you as well, should I find myself up in NWA sometime. Originally Posted by Vannah
I hear NWA is the place you outta be!

I hear NWA is the place you outta be!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I've always loved visiting up there! When my grandpa gets a little more stable with his health where I won't feel guilty leaving grandma alone with him, I will sneak up there for a visit.