Jeff Foxworthy , You must be a Tea Nut

• WTF
  • 08-13-2012, 12:00 PM
If that last diploma you received was from preschool

Please feel free to add some Foxwothyisms on this list my liberal friends. Our friends on the right will think they are being complimented

!
WTF you can read but logic and comprehension?
Plagarism on a massive scale WTF. This is beneath you. Let your freak flag fly and take the credit (or blame) for your own work. Don't blame this on an innocent comedian. Of course you know this means war. Someone will have to start a thread about Obamatons. Do you think you can match all of the "ones" pecularities?
  • CJ7
  • 08-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Plagarism on a massive scale WTF. This is beneath you. Let your freak flag fly and take the credit (or blame) for your own work. Don't blame this on an innocent comedian. Of course you know this means war. Someone will have to start a thread about Obamatons. Do you think you can match all of the "ones" pecularities? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
foxworthy jokes = Plagarism

start the Obamaton war, just be sure every word is your own

GO!
  • CJ7
  • 08-13-2012, 12:45 PM
if you sit on the front steps every night looking for drones flying over your house
if you sit on the front steps every night looking for drones flying over your house Originally Posted by CJ7
If every time you look up to the sky, you are convinced it is going to fall...........
If every time you look up to the sky, you are convinced it is going to fall........... Originally Posted by bigtex
If you know "a friend" or "someone" who was hit by a piece of that sky.
If that last diploma you received was from preschool

Please feel free to add some Foxwothyisms on this list my liberal friends. Our friends on the right will think they are being complimented Originally Posted by WTF
You might be a redneck if...
Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
You think mud rasslin' should be an Olympic sport.
Motel 6 turns off the lights when they see you coming.
You've ever used lard in bed.
You burn your front yard rather than mow it.
Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath!"