Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage ++
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'2", C Cups, Small trimmed bush, a few tats
Recommendation: Yes
I think this place can be the equivalent of Mapleshade but they keep it on the downlow.

There is a mature Chinese woman who runs it who is very sexy but also an upsell queen. Be prepared.
Great info
I think this place can be the equivalent of Mapleshade but they keep it on the downlow.

There is a mature Chinese woman who runs it who is very sexy but also an upsell queen. Be prepared. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
If she is the same as the Sophie or Sophia who ran the shop two or three years ago, she is very very sexy but just as much an upsell master. That is why I stoped the visits.the place seems nich though.
what is the address?
what is the address? Originally Posted by Jonny Ringo
Sounds like fun, I want to try it out, but nothing takes the lead out of my pencil faster than upselling.
They have a new girl, I forgot her name, but she came from Chicago and was at this place 10 months ago. Also, she's looking for a man, too. She asked if I was single and if I had a girlfriend. Someone will be a lucky man with her for the first couple of months until she brings the entire family and children over from China.
They have a new girl, I forgot her name, but she came from Chicago and was at this place 10 months ago. Also, she's looking for a man, too. She asked if I was single and if I had a girlfriend. Someone will be a lucky man with her for the first couple of months until she brings the entire family and children over from China. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Just tell her “no extras baby”
  • Groot
  • 02-15-2019, 09:52 AM
They have a new girl, I forgot her name, but she came from Chicago and was at this place 10 months ago. Also, she's looking for a man, too. She asked if I was single and if I had a girlfriend. Someone will be a lucky man with her for the first couple of months until she brings the entire family and children over from China. Originally Posted by Joddxxx

A very large percentage are in the business for that, trust me, I know first hand.

They have 4 goals.

1) fix their immigration status
2) drain your bank account
3) get a BMW
4) bring their family

Sure you may get the "spa life" every night, but in the end it does cost more than going to a spa.
A very large percentage are in the business for that, trust me, I know first hand.

They have 4 goals.

1) fix their immigration status
2) drain your bank account
3) get a BMW
4) bring their family

Sure you may get the "spa life" every night, but in the end it does cost more than going to a spa. Originally Posted by Groot
So how many BMW’s have you bought?
  • Groot
  • 02-15-2019, 11:28 AM
So how many BMW’s have you bought? Originally Posted by BobbyC50

LOL! Only 1. It was a fun ride while it lasted. Expensive, but fun.

I should have been suspicious when it had to be an X5 with a 3rd row seat.
LOL! Only 1. It was a fun ride while it lasted. Expensive, but fun.
I should have been suspicious when it had to be an X5 with a 3rd row seat. Originally Posted by Groot

LOL. that's a good one.

Does Hand's On Speak French without a translator?
  • Groot
  • 03-01-2019, 12:41 PM
LOL. that's a good one.

Does Hand's On Speak French without a translator? Originally Posted by london2012

Not by my experience.