Question for the Ladies! Providers!

Recently have viewed some reviews where pictures of the sessions were included and it was hard not to notice the hairy stomachs displayed in them!

Question: Is this the type of men you women/girls see often and does it matter to you or get to you in the slightest but don't say nothing? I mean, do you girls prefer clean cut or does hair even come into play as I am sure donation is priority. Well you got some tough stomachs to push on as I cannot even stand a hairy kitty. I pride myself on cleanliness in appearance and most hair on my is my arms and legs as rest is clean cut and I am man with smooth balls and chest.

Just was curious to get the providers take as I know us men expect and point out in reviews about you providers cleanliness and preferences about how you ladies should be and just wanted to know if you held us to similar standards. I know its to each his or her own and some like hair and some don't....What do you ladies like?

Recently have viewed some reviews where pictures of the sessions were included and it was hard not to notice the hairy stomachs displayed in them! Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
Were these pictures you speak of in the ROS?
Ill suck shaved balls but body hair doesn't bother me. I like chest hair anyways and beards it's manly.
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2015, 09:32 PM
I am man with smooth balls and chest.

Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76

I like body hair on dudes. Chest hair, leg hair, arm hair, facial hair, pubes...yum! Ass hair and back hair aren't sexy, but that doesn't make them inherently unsexy. I've dated/fucked guys who are hairy but decided to shave (for a variety of vanity-related reasons) and that was a big turnoff for me.

But yeah... what Nikki said...smooth boys (balls) are rad.
I like my men natural all over. shaved is ok if he likes it but if you ask me i want it natural.
I don't know about hairy men, but I looove a woman with a "Treasure Trail" on her stomach. I would run my tongue all the way down and bury my face in that bush!!

Looks like she still has her winter coat. Wonder what she will look like when bikini swimsuit season is upon us?
Nikki cum suck my shaved balls! mmm
I prefer shaved. Im not really trying to flaws my teeth on anyone.
  • Toyz
  • 03-18-2015, 02:10 PM
I prefer shaved. Im not really trying to flaws my teeth on anyone. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Yes but flawsing prevents toof dickay.
Yes but flawsing prevents toof dickay. Originally Posted by Toyz
LMFAO!! toof dickay
Haha, very cute but nut hair isnt the best for that condition!
I think it is common courtesy to at the very least trim it for the sake of hygiene .
I prefer not gagging on loose hairs. LOL. But other than that, it doesn't matter if a guy is shaved or natural. I've been with guys that are naturally hairless, and then others that have quite a bit of hair, yet no loose ones.