Is Austin good for Hobbyists who prefer women of color?

Hello! I can't decide between San Antonio or Austin and part of the reason is because I can't decide which city has the best quality of providers. I'll only see women of color (Asian, Mixed, African American, Indian, Hispanic etc...), is Austin a good city for my preference? Thanks for any replies!
ATX has a number of hot providers. Some of them are ladies of color and you should have plenty to pick from.
What color is Asian?
What color is Asian? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I've heard them referred to as "Yellow" before. Native Americans - Red
Uh oh it's a hobbyist with a NWP (No White Providers) policy.
Get a rope he's discriminating!
Uh oh it's a hobbyist with a NWP (No White Providers) policy.
Get a rope he's discriminating! Originally Posted by rockerrick

It's probably because he has a white gf and she told him it's ok to bang other women as long as they are not other white women
He's pimped?
It's probably because he has a white gf and she told him it was ok to bang other women as long as they weren't other white women Originally Posted by Little Monster
Or maybe I'm generally not attracted to women of West European descent?
It's not a preference, it's racism.
Haven't you read all the threads on it?
It's not a preference, it's racism.
Haven't you read all the threads on it? Originally Posted by rockerrick
It would depend on my reasoning.

If I'm not seeing West European providers because I'm attributing negative attributes to them because of their race, then that would be racist/prejudice.

If it's because I find them physically unattractive and I don't want to spend my money on something that I don't want, then that isn't racist
Hey. I want you all to know that I am an equal opportunity monger. I will bang any lady ( well not BBWs).

During DATY, my preference is pink and wet.
VerySoon I'm only having fun with your topic.
Nothing against you man
Many threads with a race issue, to throw it 180 was impossible to pass up.
Natives ?????were not red were a nice tan color lol I get told I look yellow sometimes lol my moms very dark and my dad is white as snow so blahhh lol I tan real easy though lol
It would depend on my reasoning.

If I'm not seeing West European providers because I'm attributing negative attributes to them because of their race, then that would be racist/prejudice.

If it's because I find them physically unattractive and I don't want to spend my money on something that I don't want, then that isn't racist Originally Posted by VerySoon
Negative attributes to their character, is what I should have said.

VerySoon I'm only having fun with your topic. Nothing against you man
Many threads with a race issue, to throw it 180 was impossible to pass up. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I see, no offense taken.

Natives ?????were not red were a nice tan color lol I get told I look yellow sometimes lol my moms very dark and my dad is white as snow so blahhh lol I tan real easy though lol Originally Posted by shayla84
How could I forget about my indigenous people.... I've yet to see a Native American woman, but I need to change that.
If they give the right head, then they are all .... behind my eye lids color