8 hands?

Have YOU ever wanted 4 women to rub you down? well gang I have a 8 handed massage lined up today for a lucky regular client. So, if any other fellas ever want 4 sexy women to spoil them silly and edge and tease for an entire hour with 4 women's hands all over your body, now is your chance. Just one other appointment available today at 330pm. Please call if you always wanted 8 hands all over you. since we are all already here, there is a special rate of 600 hour for 4 women today only at 330 this afternoon. call quickly. 512 784 5951. and hey i just realized this is my first threAD ever so yippie I am breaking yet another barrier. you know you want this! 8 hands, affordable and TODAY! call now. Also, fetish restraint upgrade for free for this crazy fun if you like being tied down and helpless at the hands of a bunch of wild women.
well gang I have a 8 handed massage lined up today for a lucky regular client. So, if any other fellas ever want 4 sexy women to spoil them silly and edge and tease for an entire hour with 4 women's hands all over your body, now is your chance. Just one other appointment available today at 330pm. Please call if you always wanted 8 hands all over you. since we are all already here, there is a special rate of 600 hour for 4 women today only at 330 this afternoon. call quickly. 512 784 5951. and hey i just realized this is my first threAD ever so yippie I am breaking yet another barrier. you know you want this! 8 hands, affordable and TODAY! call now. Originally Posted by sue_nami
threAD Not remotely.... This is an ad.... Plain and simple....
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2015, 08:30 AM
Now THAT is creative advertising!

Hmmmm, am I not opening a conversation on 8handed massage? or perhaps I am confused about the nature of a ThreAD since i have seen similar threads in this vein in here before? Certainly, I am not here to break the rules, merely take advantage of them to fullest extent allowed, isn't that the American way? anyway if this is deemed inappropriate by the powers that be,take it down and spank my monkey and call me naughty. Life is too short to argue with whispers. Peace LOVE and happiness is my goal
Four women could be a lovely combination of not only the 8 hands, but perhaps combinations 4 hands and two mouths. Or 4 hands, a pussy and a mouth. Very nice!