Advantages of P411?

Community,

I have notice a fair amount of providers indicate that they prefer to be contacted through P411 and or request a member’s P411 handle as a part of their screening process in their signature lines. Please excuse my ignorance but can you veterans help me understand why P411 is a preferred outlet for screening? What security measures, features, etc. exist on that site that does not exist here?

Thanks for the heads up
NAC74
  • tron
  • 02-18-2011, 08:51 PM
I have a P411 account, and basically, you request 'OKs' from providers you have seen. I do not know how much info is in an OK, but it must be a lot faster than you providing 2 or 3 providers you have seen, having the one you want to see try to contact them, and then wait/hope they reply back.

It is just a lot more convenient, and you get screened faster once you have seen some people on P411. Originally, I was very resistant to using P411, but after getting an account based on OKs from providers I had seen, I am sold on it. The discounts some providers offer to P411 members are cool too.
Because they have the word "Preferred" in their name....
P411 checks you out to make sure you are for real. Some people do not like this step.
But with 22 ok's it''s so easy to get screened now.
i agree with levi. i have 21 oks and have never had to wait longer than an hour after her logging in to see my request before she is sending me a msg saying i am screened and that we are good to go. this is esp true with ladies i have never seen. once youve seen a particular lady setting up repeat visits is a snap. usually i get replies within a few minutes. another good thing is the lady can see your profile which show the relative importance of certain activities to you. such as, is kissing important, is a bbbj a deal breaker or is cbj ok with you, do you enjoy greek. all these things help a provider determine if she is the kind of lady your looking for and if so what she can expect you to want and prepare for it accordingly
I agree with knotty man and Levi!
knotty i didn't know you were a P411 member.

so maybe you can answer for myself or others, but let's say you only hobby once in a awhile.

if a provider that has Okayed you retires and disables her account, does her Okay also go away.

or if you don't reactivate your account, but do so a couple years later, does all your okays then vanish too?

i've just heard different things. Some people say its good for part time hobbyists because you don't have to track down on an old reference, but I'm wondering if your own profile goes away too if you don't keep it updated.
From the website and you can contact Gina directly at gina@preferred411.com - she can also be PM here at ECCIE member name is GinaXXX ...very professional lady, and will be honest in reply to your questions. No question is a dumb question with her....

***From preferred411 :website
Preferred411 is a screening service for the gentlemen who seek only the most discreet experience in upscale companionship. Offer a private network that is searchable by providers who are concerned about the quality of gentlemen they meet.

:Gentlemen: Join see more on website>> www.preferred411.com
Membership is $60 per year, most payment options are available.
Your verification info will be confirmed, and then shredded or destroyed. No identifying info is ever kept on file.
Private Connection clients are already considered verified, no additional info needed.
You may log in and update your personal profile with preferences and other important details, if you wish.
Your username, password and email (anonymous email: like hushmail.com is best!) are the only pieces of info kept in this database, unless you choose to fill out your profile.
Your profile can be found only when a lady knows your P411 Client ID, your profile cannot be browsed.
Ladies may "OK" you, which increases your standing as a Preferred411 member.
There are two levels of membership; basic (verified only) and basic plus (verified with at least one "OK"). In the future we may also add a "premier" membership that includes a more thorough background check, for those providers with extra safety and discretion requirements.
my oldest ok is from over a year and a half ago. but you can also request updates to your oks. if the lady remembers you its usually not a problem. ive even had the ladies do it on their own after a repeat visit. and yes, i still have oks on there from ladies who have since moved on. its good to keep it updated ,cuz alot of providers look at only oks from the past 6 mos. and asking for an ok is soooooo simple once youve seen a lady from there
Basic premise is that both providers and clients go through some form of verification or vouching system to start the account.

As a client, after a session, a provider can give you an "OK" that is stored on your profile that can be seen when a provider is given access to your profile.

Client side, this dispenses the need to keep a list of providers who don't mind and will give you a reference. You also don't have to bug them each time you want to use them as a reference to give them a heads up, remind them who you are. Once they give an OK, it's there for good.

Provider sides, I assume this simplifies the screening process. When you get an appointment request from a client, you should be able to see the OKs they've had. If they don't meet your screening standard, you could ask them for more info. Usually, a few OKs on your profile will sail you through just about anyone's screening.

I've had no trouble seeing anyone since I had 2 or 3 OKs a while back. It also lets me keep my ECCIE profile separate from P411 profile.
  • Vyt
  • 02-19-2011, 12:22 AM
if a provider that has Okayed you retires and disables her account, does her Okay also go away. Originally Posted by NewWave
No, it shows up as an OK, but you can't click through to the provider's page like you can with active ones.
Thanks for the help. Greatly appreciate the info.
No, it shows up as an OK, but you can't click through to the provider's page like you can with active ones. Originally Posted by Vyt
Makes me wanna cry because a couple of my OKAYS have left the business and I still have semisolid dreams about them!
  • ztonk
  • 02-19-2011, 09:03 PM
P411 also makes it easier to see ladies when you travel...
P411 also makes it easier to see ladies when you travel... Originally Posted by ztonk
Oh yeah, HUGE plus for me.