Snuggling? Who's down?

Who likes to snuggle after the deed is done? Who thinks it's awkward? As a GFE provider, I feel like it's my job to provide a bit of snuggling afterward (and I enjoy it!) if the guy seems like he's in the mood. But if he jumps up and hops in the shower, I don't get offended either.

And how often has post-coital activity led to more coitus OTC?
In my experience, I've noticed that snuggling leads into a more natural progressed MSOG, even if the provider doesn't list MSOG as a stated activity of hers.
In my experience I've noticed that men prefer being the little spoon after a good ol' fashioned pegging.

Even if you don't make it to a round 2, snuggles boost your endorphin levels just the same. For the snuggle shy I'd say pop, lay back, and see what happens if you just sit still for a minute.
Even though a guy doesn't have enough game and has to pay you still want to cuddle ?
I like it.

I often to want to clean up a little first. I hate it when a lady takes a little clean up as an excuse to end the session.
this is why i miss having girlfriends who live close by I missing being able to go over and cuddle snuggle after a bad day. its like a hug but Even Better!

clearly i need some new girlfriends that i can visit and snuggle up close to under some warm blankets...we can feed each other strawberries....lick whip cream off each others nipples...
I love, love LOVE to snuggle! Especially when its raining!!
Snuggling makes me want more
  • Annef
  • 10-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Me too. I like a little cuddle when the chemistry's there.
amen!
Snuggling makes me want more Originally Posted by Daunte78
I like cuddles
i don't actually like whip cream or chocolate covered strawberries
touching is just as intimate if not more than sex, before, during, and after.
cuddling on a cold rainy autumn saturday afternoon, under a heavy comforter and feeling her breath on your chest........absolutely perfect
  • Loxly
  • 10-14-2013, 11:00 PM
It's always nice to have her lay by my side, throw a leg over me and rest her head on my chest. Smelling her hair while stroking her back as we recover.