Black Lives Matter Hates the Jewish People!!

• DSK
  • 08-16-2016, 03:53 PM
They have turned on the only people with the skill and money to help them!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ors_picks=true

The Black Lives Matter movement blindsided its Jewish supporters with the recent unveiling of its social and political policy agenda, a far-left manifesto that strays well beyond police brutality and accuses Israel of “genocide” and “apartheid.”
“The U.S. justifies and advances the global war on terror via its alliance with Israel and is complicit in the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people,” said the platform’s “Invest-Divest” policy brief.
Is that like killing the officers who are there to protect you?
They have turned on the only people with the skill and money to help them!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ors_picks=true

The Black Lives Matter movement blindsided its Jewish supporters with the recent unveiling of its social and political policy agenda, a far-left manifesto that strays well beyond police brutality and accuses Israel of “genocide” and “apartheid.”
“The U.S. justifies and advances the global war on terror via its alliance with Israel and is complicit in the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people,” said the platform’s “Invest-Divest” policy brief. Originally Posted by DSK
Jews nor anyone else should be supporting this militant group of losers. That's the problem with Jews they stick their two cents where it doesn't belong. George Soros is the main contributor of "Black Lives Matter" The guy is nothing but a trouble maker. These big stiffs with their deep pockets need to learn how to preserve rather than to destroy and that's all the BLM is good for chaos and destruction.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 08-16-2016, 07:47 PM
Is that like killing the officers who are there to protect you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is a good analogy.
  • DSK
  • 08-16-2016, 07:48 PM
Jews nor anyone else should be supporting this militant group of losers. That's the problem with Jews they stick their two cents where it doesn't belong. George Soros is the main contributor of "Black Lives Matter" The guy is nothing but a trouble maker. These big stiffs with their deep pockets need to learn how to preserve rather than to destroy and that's all the BLM is good for chaos and destruction.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hard to argue with you about George Soros, a pathetic traitor to his people.
Hard to argue with you about George Soros, a pathetic traitor to his people. Originally Posted by DSK
I don't support "Black Lives Matter" they aren't making race relations better but rather worse, much worse. George Soros isn't worthy of calling himself an American.

Jim
Cocksucker...
  • DSK
  • 08-17-2016, 09:28 AM
Cocksucker... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Indeed, Soros is one.
Sorry Asswipe. You're just going to have to swallow that pill. You need to pick your hero's a little better.

Jim
No advertising, AssupCumDump.
Black Live matter enjoys spewing hatred.

I say Black Olives Matter.
Indeed, Soros is one. Originally Posted by DSK
I think Asswipe is referring to himself. It's ironic that Soros hates Isreal and Jews. But he's the biggest donor to the the Democrats. And Jews in this country are mostly democrats. Just doesn't add up. Obama is no friend to Isreal or the Jewish people.
BLM Are modern day black panthers they are better off fixing their drug infested and crime ridden neighborhoods - I have never got along with Jews I personally feel they are blood sucking money hungry leeches who have used the holocaust as an excuse much like blacks have used slavery as an excuse.
  • DSK
  • 08-17-2016, 08:05 PM
I think Asswipe is referring to himself. It's ironic that Soros hates Isreal and Jews. But he's the biggest donor to the the Democrats. And Jews in this country are mostly democrats. Just doesn't add up. Obama is no friend to Isreal or the Jewish people. Originally Posted by bambino
It doesn't add up until you consider that the Jewish people are major operatives in real estate, and real estate almost always benefits from big government. So, if you own a building near some poverty stricken area with derelict buildings, and the government steps in and rebuilds it with something bigger and better - your real estate is worth more, also.

The Democrats favor big government, and more and more government spending. That juices the economy, and creates ways to profit.

I agree with your premise that Obama is likely a secret anti-Semite, but you gotta play both sides to hedge your bets.

BTW, I do not consider Asswipe to be a Jewish person - he is a lying fraud. A filthy pig. (probably broke, too)
It doesn't add up until you consider that the Jewish people are major operatives in real estate, and real estate almost always benefits from big government. So, if you own a building near some poverty stricken area with derelict buildings, and the government steps in and rebuilds it with something bigger and better - your real estate is worth more, also.

The Democrats favor big government, and more and more government spending. That juices the economy, and creates ways to profit.

I agree with your premise that Obama is likely a secret anti-Semite, but you gotta play both sides to hedge your bets.

BTW, I do not consider Asswipe to be a Jewish person - he is a lying fraud. A filthy pig. (probably broke, too) Originally Posted by DSK
Jews and blacks are pretty much welfare recipients of the government in 2 different ways- allow me to explain.
Blacks have been brain washed to believe that they need the govt so they tend to support canididates who offer social programs and handouts which tend to be democrats.
Jews on the hand feed off the govt in a much larger way. They have convinced the govt to remember the holocaust and remember poor Israel and basically we have to babysit the Jews in the Middle East and do their dirty works.

We send billions in military aid to Israel when those Jewish fuckers have money and wealth. Ron Paul had the guts to say that we should stop sending billions to Israel.

Any of you ever done business with a Jew? Worst experience I ever had they will literally suck every penny out of you.