HILLARY CAUGHT IN BIG LIE!!

So, Hillary said that none other than Colin Powell advised her at a Dinner Party how to set up a Server.

Only one catch. Colin Powell doesn't remember any such discussion.

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/0...our-email-bus/

This cunt just lies. And lies, and lies. And hell, lies some more.

Powell better watch his back. There might be a ditch somewhere outside DC with his name in it.
It's really pathetic. She's a pathological liar.
So, Hillary said that none other than Colin Powell advised her at a Dinner Party how to set up a Server.

Powell better watch his back. There might be a ditch somewhere outside DC with his name in it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
‎Hankering, your guy Colin Powell advised Hillary to use personal email. He told her "it worked for me". You keep claiming he did nothing wrong even though the IG report said differently.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4fe6e7d...-told-fbi.html
flghtr65 is online now Report Post

IB Hankering say's that he did say it. I wonder if he will call you all the names he called me when I questioned it.
Hankering, your guy Colin Powell advised Hillary to use personal email. He told her "it worked for me". You keep claiming he did nothing wrong even though the IG report said differently.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4fe6e7d...-told-fbi.html
flghtr65 is online now Report Post

IB Hankering say's that he did say it. I wonder if he will call you all the names he called me when I questioned it.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You are citing one of the mendaciously lying sources again, MT Jockstrap.
You are citing one of the mendaciously lying sources again, MT Jockstrap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am not citing anything. I am wondering when you are gonna lose your shit on Jackie like you did me when I said it didnt happen. He is saying the same thing I was. Double standard Trumplicker!
I am not citing anything. I am wondering when you are gonna lose your shit on Jackie like you did me when I said it didnt happen. He is saying the same thing I was. Double standard Trumplicker! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You are truly stupid to post a hyperlink in your post and not realize that by doing so you are, purportedly, citing your source, MT Jockstrap. Do you work hard at being this stupid, or does it come naturally to you, MT Jockstrap>
I do not think Sec. Powell advised Clinton to use her personal email to hide illegal transactions from the FOIA, or to expose confidential information to the world and place CIA operatives at risk, and getting at least one killed. I don't know for sure, but I just doubt that was part of Sec. Powell's advice.

Powell better watch his back. There might be a ditch somewhere outside DC with his name in it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wasn't buying his bullshits thirteen years ago, and I'm not buying yours now.
‎Hankering, your guy Colin Powell advised Hillary to use personal email. He told her "it worked for me". You keep claiming he did nothing wrong even though the IG report said differently. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The only way you can even give an appearance of prevailing in a conversation is if you distort what someone said ...

... #1 Powell wrote what he said duffus. So you don't need to be explaining "what he "really" meant to say"!

... #2: the DOS under Powell didn't have a nonclassified email system, like it did under HillaryNoMore.

... #3: Powell WROTE that he used his private email account for NONCLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ONLY ..

...#4: Powell did NOT have or use a "private server" at his residence AND he was not able to ERASE his private emails from the server through which they were sent (a public server).

Not to mention Powell wasn't selling favors to foreign governments.
Good thing Hillary is not an Olympic swimmer.
The only way you can even give an appearance of prevailing in a conversation is if you distort what someone said ...

... #1 Powell wrote what he said duffus. So you don't need to be explaining "what he "really" meant to say"!

... #2: the DOS under Powell didn't have a nonclassified email system, like it did under HillaryNoMore.

... #3: Powell WROTE that he used his private email account for NONCLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ONLY ..

...#4: Powell did NOT have or use a "private server" at his residence AND he was not able to ERASE his private emails from the server through which they were sent (a public server).

Not to mention Powell wasn't selling favors to foreign governments. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You sir are full of shit. I never said he did or didnt say it. I merely baited you retards with a question. Jackie posting this thread was like a gift from the heavens. You have to choose a side now. Eat your own you dipshits So what is it did he say it or not? So what did he really say? This thread says he "dint say nuffin" Dipshits!!
You sir are full of shit. I never said he did or didnt say it. I merely baited you retards with a question. Jackie posting this thread was like a gift from the heavens. You have to choose a side now. Eat your own you dipshits So what is it did he say it or not? So what did he really say? This thread says he "dint say nuffin" Dipshits!! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Do you speak English?

?
Do you speak English?

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why? Do you?
Do you speak English?

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He's sure trying to steal the " Dindu Nuffin " "brand " fer his lyin liberal self, ain't he IFFY !! ? !!!