Question for the ladies, ATF

So do providers have ATF's? My guess would be yes. Share with us what traits make that someone a ATF for you. No need to share the handle unless you are just that brave.
I have many many great regulars that are nice, respectful to me, great personality, and great in bed. But the top 3 are a couple of tennis players (I LOVE tennis players!) and one 43-year old who is 6'4", 240 lbs of solid muscle, athletic, and just hott!!! Literally tall, dark and handsome! :-)
I don't have just one and will just leave it at that. There are guys I love seeing more than others for a variety of reasons. Some are good tippers, some always get me off, some are hot as hell, and some are just too sweet not to remember.
You shouldn't talk about me that way London.
I don't have just one and will just leave it at that. There are guys I love seeing more than others for a variety of reasons. Some are good tippers, some always get me off, some are hot as hell, and some are just too sweet not to remember. Originally Posted by London Rayne
We'll two outta three ain't bad
Well aren't you two rather presumptuous lol. Both of you crazies are on my list.
Hmmm.....to bad no London it Texas.
I don't have just one and will just leave it at that. There are guys I love seeing more than others for a variety of reasons. Some are good tippers, some always get me off, some are hot as hell, and some are just too sweet not to remember. Originally Posted by London Rayne
This goes the same for me... I have met many wonderful gentlemen in my years of providing, but those as explained above always stand out in my mind.
I have several ATF's/// I call them my "hobby husbands"
May I begin by saying I have been fortunate. Most everyone I have encountered has been a joy. There is one however, that has stolen my heart. The moment we met the chemistry was blinding. From that first kiss at the door. I remember he was tired that day. He is a hard working man. The experience did not include any semblance to mind blowing, toe curling sex. In fact, I was worried after he left that I didn't do my part, & he may not return. Little did I know that day, my instincts to just pamper, & sooth, with a loving touch, a soft voice, & warm gentle kisses was all that was required at that time.
He is smart, witty, gentle, passionate, & generous. (I'm not referring to monitory things) He has always been forthcoming with feedback. good & bad showing a genuine concern for me, & my wellbeing. He is continually supportive of me growing in the industry, & stops at nothing to help. He is appreciative of my attention, & humbled by it, even though it is I who believes she should be at his mercy. Professional boundaries are adhered to, & respected. He never asks, or expects to be treated special. He in fact declines my offers to provide special rates, or extra time.
When we are together, it is easy to forget this is a professional encounter. I am oblivious to the rest of the world. During our sessions it is hard to determine where he begins, & I end. The ULTIMATE GFE date. There are no awkward moments. The flow of passion is unlike anything I have ever experienced, yet we are still able to keep things into perspective & although it may be difficult at times, we stay within professional boundaries. Together, we create the fantasy of a love affair we all wish for if only for an hour, or an overnite. Well into my retirement my eyes will light up, & I will inherit that silly little grin everyone is curious about when a memory of him crosses my mind.
May I begin by saying I have been fortunate. Most everyone I have encountered has been a joy. There is one however, that has stolen my heart. The moment we met the chemistry was blinding. From that first kiss at the door. I remember he was tired that day. He is a hard working man. The experience did not include any semblance to mind blowing, toe curling sex. In fact, I was worried after he left that I didn't do my part, & he may not return. Little did I know that day, my instincts to just pamper, & sooth, with a loving touch, a soft voice, & warm gentle kisses was all that was required at that time.
He is smart, witty, gentle, passionate, & generous. (I'm not referring to monitory things) He has always been forthcoming with feedback. good & bad showing a genuine concern for me, & my wellbeing. He is continually supportive of me growing in the industry, & stops at nothing to help. He is appreciative of my attention, & humbled by it, even though it is I who believes she should be at his mercy. Professional boundaries are adhered to, & respected. He never asks, or expects to be treated special. He in fact declines my offers to provide special rates, or extra time.
When we are together, it is easy to forget this is a professional encounter. I am oblivious to the rest of the world. During our sessions it is hard to determine where he begins, & I end. The ULTIMATE GFE date. There are no awkward moments. The flow of passion is unlike anything I have ever experienced, yet we are still able to keep things into perspective & although it may be difficult at times, we stay within professional boundaries. Together, we create the fantasy of a love affair we all wish for if only for an hour, or an overnite. Well into my retirement my eyes will light up, & I will inherit that silly little grin everyone is curious about when a memory of him crosses my mind. Originally Posted by heartsonfire
That was one of the most articulate, well-thought out, and from the heart posts I think I've seen here. He's a tremendously lucky gentleman.
I have several gentlemen that each bring something special out in me or make me feel special. To narrow it down to one would be between a gentleman in Nashville to treats me like a real gf with special quiet moments...others who call,email or txt to check in and see how i am doing. I only hope I bring the same feeling or special memories for them
When we are together, it is easy to forget this is a professional encounter. I am oblivious to the rest of the world. During our sessions it is hard to determine where he begins, & I end. The ULTIMATE GFE date. There are no awkward moments. The flow of passion is unlike anything I have ever experienced, yet we are still able to keep things into perspective & although it may be difficult at times, we stay within professional boundaries. Together, we create the fantasy of a love affair we all wish for if only for an hour, or an overnite. Well into my retirement my eyes will light up, & I will inherit that silly little grin everyone is curious about when a memory of him crosses my mind. Originally Posted by heartsonfire
there are a couple ladies that make me feel that way, even though i know it will never be more than a professional relationship ... it is wonderful !

I have several ATF's/// I call them my "hobby husbands" Originally Posted by DallasRain
LOL ... i like the term, "hobby husband".
All I could ever hope for is to be the reason for a "silly little grin".....sigh....

Nicely said Heartsy!! May you enjoy many silly grins!!
LOL ... i like the term, "hobby husband".[/quote]

you are my #1 hobby husband in Alabama!!!!