Out of the circle and in a new area.

So I’ve been out of the hobby for a bit, was on ASPD way back too, and now I find myself in a small town outside Katy. Wondering what quality providers might be on this side of Houston. Any good AMP recommendations are welcome too. Feel free to message me or leave the recommends here. Appreciated.
So I’ve been out of the hobby for a bit, was on ASPD way back too, and now I find myself in a small town outside Katy. Wondering what quality providers might be on this side of Houston. Any good AMP recommendations are welcome too. Feel free to message me or leave the recommends here. Appreciated. Originally Posted by TxRedneck210
Good thing your not a female. This would be considered a threAD and you might have irrelevant mail LOL
So I’ve been out of the hobby for a bit, was on ASPD way back too, and now I find myself in a small town outside Katy. Wondering what quality providers might be on this side of Houston. Any good AMP recommendations are welcome too. Feel free to message me or leave the recommends here. Appreciated. Originally Posted by TxRedneck210
This your first and only post since you joined on 6.11.2017 ?

Talk about activating a shandle....sheesh.