Ryan Reid - complete bullshit

I’m not a regular poster. But this pissed me off.

Saw ad for Ryan Reid on Slixa. Made contact and scheduled a time for Wednesday. Wednesday morning sent texts to confirm. No response until 30 minutes before scheduled time at which she says she wants to postpone for an hr. Didn’t work with my schedule. Rescheduled for Friday.

On Friday, no response whatsoever. Multiple texts sent trying to determine if we were still on. No response.

Don’t waste your time.
Whats the link ?
She was probably too busy updating all the spelling and grammatical errors on her website.
She was probably too busy updating all the spelling and grammatical errors on her website. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
As per website:

Some of my favorite things are art, the music of all genres, fashion, shopping, films, attending festivals, fine dining, and lounging by a pool. Now and then I have been known to get my dance on, I love salsa and bachata or jamming to a live band. I love to expose myself to new exciting environments and experiences.
Full Disclosure: Entertaining clients is not on the list.
You are lucky you didn’t see her. Looks nothing like her photos. I fell for the pics and went in. Left after 15 minutes as she was {staff edit- CK}. Avoid her and be fortunate you did.
{staff edit- ck}
  • Trey
  • 01-19-2020, 11:11 AM
Is there anyone left around to point you for such a thing?
Is there anyone left around to point you for such a thing? Originally Posted by Trey

the staff has made the rounds. what more do u want? a public lynching?

You are lucky you didn’t see her. Looks nothing like her photos. I fell for the pics and went in. Left after 15 minutes as she was {staff edit- CK}. Avoid her and be fortunate you did. Originally Posted by ztme14
{staff edit- ck} Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please write a review.
Is there anyone left around to point you for such a thing? Originally Posted by Trey
See you on January 20, 2021. You are attending aren't you?
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2020, 09:48 AM
Fucking jackasses. Why would I want the man hung? That's your people who like to do that sort of thing anyway. And go to gun/Klan rallies. No I won't be going to hick fest 2020 today I'm sure that's your thing as well ll.
See you on January 20, 2021. You are attending aren't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Definitely gonna be a hell of a party!! #KAGA