Ass Survey

Personally I don't find the HUGE ass trend attractive on women. But it seems like it continues to be the body style of today's ladies. I have always felt like a nice heart shaped butt with just enough to cup in my hands to be very sexy. Now days women want their asses to be twice as broad as their shoulders. Ladies and gents what's your opinion?

I will add this, and do not want to offend anyone, it seemed like when our society became less body conscious and making it ok to be overweight, the big ass phenomenon really took off. Girls with attractive tight bottoms began getting butt implants, and those already overweight got the green light to add more weight. I am not being a jerk, just seems how this trend evolved.

Obviously we all have our own tastes, thankfully there a
Is someone for every taste.
I prefer a narra azz
I prefer them “Built for speed” as opposed to comfort.
I prefer what I'd call an athletic ass. Slim, muscular, tight with some shape to it. A nicely filled out pair of yoga pants with little to no jiggle are definitely a weakness.

J Lo started the big ass phenomenon. She had and still has a great ass but that's the upper end of what I consider attractive.

Kim K took it it to the extreme. She does nothing for me.
I'm partial to a small ass....one I can cup my hands around.
So I am not alone on the tight firm ass preference. So why do young girls try to get a huge caboose and think it's sexy?
I don't have a clue except that they are young and stupid.
I prefer a narra azz Originally Posted by Bankshot

+1 Lmao.
OP.

It is a "trend" because social media makes it that way. If the Hollywood "Elite" wouldn't be so foooking lazy they ass wouldn't be that way.... too many out there for it to be "genes" or other bullshit.

They're lazy and they're fat.. so therein by projecting that it is a "glamourous" look, then all the other "slim thick" peeps end up being lazy as well and start calling it whatever the flavor of the month/year is.

I used to know a dude who used to say, "The bigger the ass, the bigger the mouth!"

I assume he was referring to "loud" over cock-gobbling potential........ butt I could be wrong.

Lawd knows we have had "loud" ones wif a little onion bootys UITB.

Yeah, maybe his logic was foooked up afterall.

Carry on..... I was not here.
Tbone and Boardman, describe it the best
Pancake butts drive me nuts!
I prefer a narra azz Originally Posted by Bankshot
Y’all just like my narra azzzzzz. Haha.

But as a woman who also likes girlz I prefer a cute narra azzzz myself with a slight jiggle. The jiggle makes it fun to grad. Haha.
+1 Lmao. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Lmao. That name sounds so familiar. Haha
Good ol Randy!!
Harder to drag them back to the cave if the hair isn't real and they outweigh me...
Harder to drag them back to the cave if the hair isn't real and they outweigh me... Originally Posted by frogdog
EXACTLY!!!! And when you tell em to get their ass in the kitchen to make u a sammich after you work up an appetite using em as your personal fuck toy, they’ll go in the kitchen and make you sammich, but then they end up eating it!!!

It’s best to find a smaller one who tries to avoid carbs. JFS!