I'm Confused and curious so need unbiased opinion from the MEN

Hi!
��Okay so like with almost every decision in my life I study..and then after discovery of questions make a solid decision.
Like for example the cone heads & bindings equal what they thought would be status quo when in reality they where ��retards.

I'm pretty confident I have MEN figured out but this one guy is still not easy to figure out.

Here's the story.....

I've been seeing him on and off 20 years...ya.
I'm old��
But look 35
Ok so this is like a love hate relationship..he's total p4p I did not meet him here I met him on Lava life 713.917.5555������
They've had that number for over 20 years..I did solicit him there in a sweet way 20 years ago ��

Ok so we've had a very strange love hate relationship growing over the last 20 years.

Last week he proposed ��

I have not said yes and will not I'm a new Sologamy Baby��
Fuck yes..
Having a wedding in Italy in 2years just me And close friends and relatives.

But wtf...

He's like I love you only when he wants sex...and the rest of the time is a TOTAL DICK.

He's incredibly sweet anytime right before sex or the week before of foreplay in planning our once a month meets and then total dick

But yet he proposed last week ��

Weirdo right.

Ya , I'm just trying to analyze this playa..

I mean wtf..you don't propose to a working girl.
He doesn't even know me.

I'm just trying to figure you guys out.

Wtf...��

He just turned 60 so I'm thinking he's bored or lonely or thinking better do it now..but fuck he doesn't even know me he only knows the PRO...

I am not keeping the ring I just couldn't say no right away he looked so cute and pathetic ����

But come on!? What the fuck....

I will post a photo of this Ring I have to give back if you all want to see..
��Or maybe I lost it

Just kidding I'm returning it next week.

And he's Not on here he's one of those types that are super not tech savvy and uses a home phone and flip phone .

No internet at his home unless cable

So please feel free and comment..he's not watching.

My question is do guys only really marry someone they like sexually?!
��Aren't they deeper?!?!?!?!?!!
At this point in his life he's just looking for a Life Partner. Plus he knows SSI won't be much so he has to save $ every way possible. It's a pretty good idea on his part:
Get a tax deduction,
Increase benefits,
Bring in someone with little or no verifiable income,
No more having to pay a deposit,
No more waiting around for an appointment confirmation.
It's a win-win.
That's ...sad����☹️��
I knew it��
Thank you Marcellus��
Last freaking resort ����������
Fuck that shit..
����
Weird
Thank you Marcellus�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
This isn't the place where I had planned to ask this but might as well.

Venus, will you be my For-Eva ?
��...����������
��What are the incentives remember I'm a pro��
And pm me your kinkiest fantasy and cick size and Rules..

After matrimony

����
�� .ok it's bed time for me nighty night Marcellus..��

�� I need unbiased opinions

Zzzz

I don't understand
Incentives:
You can remain in your chosen profession,
You can trade in the C4 for a C5

Just a heads up my passport was revoked so won't be able to make the Italy trip.
Ahhhhh... There's nothing wrong with Having Your Cakes and Eating Them Too. Just takes small bites from the ones you like and only gorge on the ones that satisfy you the most
When it comes to relationships, I keep these two facts in mind:

1. Women are crazy
2. Men are idiots

Knowing fact #2 explains his behavior.
From a relationship standpoint...

You said he was a total dick except when he wants sex. Is this something you want to deal with every day under the same roof?

At least for me I want a relationship where it's easy. We on the same page, money, sex, communication, and emotional support. There are always disagreements, but in general you should be able to communicate and come to agreements on disagreements (or parameters on what is acceptable).

There should be no violence (your definition and limits), except for that Pat on the ass or "copping a feel" as you walk by.

Just my two cents worth...
Me thincks her "�" key gets stuck alot.

Time to grease 'er up..... (the key.... you know....cause it's foooking stiiiiicking )
Real men are deeper. Real men want to kiss and have it mean something. Real men want to hold you and feel the earth shake beneath us. If you know a guy is only nice before sex and a dick all the other time, big red flag girl. Don’t settle for that shit. You will be miserable. Go be happy with something real!