Anything You Can Share

So my P.O.'s, office receptionist informs me at my last visit, someone had just called for me, maybe 5 minutes before. Immediately it raises my brow cuz, no one calls anywhere for me except bill collectors. She explained they were asking if I was there because they were my "ride". Now I've put ride in quotes cuz I've owned 2 different cars over the last 3-4 years straight and haven't had to ask for a ride for quite some time. There was 2-3 more calls made and the receptionist probed further. Name was "Lacy" but I believe the receptionist misheard her and the name she said was "Lexxi". She said she was my girlfriend and knew my birth name in full. The office didn't verify my whereabouts, as they should but couldn't offer any other info about me. Not my birthday, social security, or even phone number. She didn't provide her last name either and was asked a few times. She insisted she was my ride but would hang up if the line of questioning was too evasive, I suppose.

In summary, "Lexxi" called my P.O.'s office and new my real name asking if I was there. The receptionist spoke to me and my P.O. in private to also reveal that there was a males voice in the background feeding her what to say also. She gave me the number "Lexxi" called from and I looked it up. She's got profiles on more sites than I do and even has 2 reviews on Eccie.

I got a text on my work line last night calling me by my stage name and then straight away informing me they had my personal info. I, of course, asked who they were and they told me I didn't need to know. Now that's not very cash money of them, so I stopped responding. I got one more text asking if I couldn't speak and a call 30 minutes later. Nothing since but I'm looking into the "Lexxi" who is calling my P.O.'s office cuz no one knew what day and time that meeting was so it's slightly bugging me who they BOTH are.

If you have anything you'd like to share about our girl "Lexxi" her last initial is "L" and a text on my work line would get the details I have for any foggy details you might.

Thanks for reading and helping me any way ya can in advance!!!
Congrats,
You have a stalker.
Ignore it/them/etc.
They are fishing.
Block the tele.
Damn North Koreans!

Sorry i didnt have anything to add, and hate that you are dealing with that crap
Sorry Lydia that you have to deal with that. I agree with UC block it and ignore her.

Big Deal it wasn't North Korea it was the Russians.
Ahhh yes the Russians!
Yesss block them...ughhh some people get off to trashing with other peoples life...its sad and it suvks....sorry baby girl!!