Hairy Chicks

what is the deal with the hairy chicks advertising on Tryst.

Natalie Nin
Venus

are a couple of examples. Is there really a big market for this fetish? I am not really talking about hairy bush either i am referring to hairy legs and armpits.

i just dont get why a beautiful woman would want to have hairy legs and pits.
Its a shame cause i think Natalie nin is pretty sexy but i asked if she ever shaves her legs and she said no so i never texted back.
Theyre hippies, which is why. Natalie would have a good look to her but she wants to be hairly and live in a van down by the river. Id still fuck her but im not oaying for hair and im sure most guys are not either.
it gets cold down by river or under a bridge. hair keeps them warmer.
it is amazing where they flop.
I stopped seeing a provider because she had stubbly hair on her legs. They charge a lot and then dont want to upkeep their product. Same as going into a dirty supermarket. Who wants that?
  • jan-w
  • 04-11-2024, 11:11 AM
I used to follow Natalie on twitter and I do like her looks, including the hairy pits, but I don't really care for the hairy legs. She used to post about an old RV she's fixing up and also posts about all the money she makes, etc. so I guess there are guys who like that look. I'm in KC and she posted at one time about making a trip here but as far as I know, she never did. I would have been interested but I think she also does the depost-real world screening thing which is a real turn-off for me. I won't do that.
I don’t mind a bush but legs and pits are a no for me
I don't mind it at all. I banged lots of hippies or hairy broads in college. Takes me back. I wouldn't pay extra for it, but prefer hairy pussy vs shaved for pushing my cock in.
I like em hairless. Hairy pits and/or legs gross me out. It usually comes with a little facial hair. Lot of women have to zap a few chin or upper lip hairs off and the hair girls just let it go.
No body hair for me. But a nicely trimmed landing strip is pretty hot.
Theyre hippies, which is why. Natalie would have a good look to her but she wants to be hairly and live in a van down by the river. Originally Posted by onlycryptoal

<--------

I'm not interested in hippie body hair, but what's wrong with living in a van down by the river?
Hey! You pay your money, you should satisfy your preferences (and needs!)
Yeah, cant expect to have a good time with a woman who cant embrace being a woman. Dont be gross ladies!
I adore women who don't shave. Is it a fetish? Probably, but I fully support a woman who says 'fuck the patriarchy'. Expecting women to shave was 'invented' by men to sell more razors 100 years ago.

In addition, these girls fuck us hairy Sasquatch lookin mother fuckers with no issue, so why should they be any different? Now I admit, some of the 'influencers' on the internet are exponentially more hairy than even I am, and that's not a turn on at all, but a normal woman who doesn't shave is super sexy. And again, shockingly, it's more hygienic to leave the hair because...mother nature put it there for a reason.

As long as she showers regularly and uses deodorant, I'm in there like swimwear! I actually have an SA regular who sees me BEFORE she shaves, because she knows I like it! About every 2 weeks I'll get a text or a picture from her and I know it's game on! <3

#hairygirls4lyfe
  • Zeman
  • 04-13-2024, 07:16 AM
Push push in the bush say I.