Secret benefits

So I don’t feel like paying seeking a month anymore. I have read some good about sb which I tried a year ago and didn’t hear back from anyone even though they were online. Any success?
Had 1 encounter which was just a "Pay me for meeting you" deal without the indication of anything more. The rest seem to be messages of "hey" with no response. And to find out what they messaged you costs 10 credits.

And I seem to get a LOT of messages from people who don't even show up on my "visitors" list.
The idea of paying per message is what keeps me away from that site. Not saying they do, but it could be very easy for the owners of that site to send fake messages so you burn through credits faster. Not to mention, figuring out the time wasters and actual scammers now cost you money vs seeking that doesn't. Are there real women on there? Yes, but in my experience, a good amount of them are on seeking as well.
I have had great success on Seeking for many years. I haven’t tried SB because of the “buying credit” issues. If you are concerned with the monthly fee for Seeking, there is usually a 33% discount code that you can find on the internet. The last time I purchased premium membership I paid right around $200 for a 90 day membership. The discount also works on the 30 day which brings it down to around $70.