Any info on this one? SA

I'm not going to be much help other than the fact that I do recognize her as a known "pro"...and she's from the area.
(unlike so many new profiles on there from "Ohio, PA", "Buffalo, PA", "Unity, PA", "Oklahoma, PA" and other actual areas that nobody ever refers to them as such.)
Oklahoma, PA has the greatest amount of hot chicks per capita anywhere in this country! I really need to visit. ::insert sarcasm::
small town , kinky corners.
I grew up right down the road from Oklahoma, PA. I can guarantee you none of those profiles are real.

In general SA seems to now be overrun with profiles that are obviously fake. Pittsburgh girls pictured with surfboards and wearing Dodgers caps are pretty much dead giveaways.
i agree, but i remember a few good ones in oklahoma n vandergrift
Ok, so I'm not the only one who noticed all the fakes from Oklahoma/Ohio/Unity, PA? I love playing 'Spot the Fakes'

I love the ones that say "Pittsburgh, PA", and when you ask what area they answer North/South/East/West. Uh, ok...but Pittsburgh is made of neighborhoods, girl. Which neighborhood? Then they'll ask "Do you have Snap?"
Thanks for the replies. And I've noticed lots of girls from places like Oklahoma PA and Unity, etc.

Yinzerpgh, do you recall whether the known pro was well received, or a bust? Thanks again.
Yinzerpgh, do you recall whether the known pro was well received, or a bust? Thanks again. Originally Posted by ok_by_me
Unfortunately I don't recall much about her, but I'm pretty sure she's in the hobby, so might be worth a shot.
i agree, but i remember a few good ones in oklahoma n vandergrift Originally Posted by simon469
considering the 2010 census states that there were 809 residents in Oklahoma PA, that's a pretty good ratio of hookers to normies.
so that indicates by last 10 years 807 were not? and does this include the cd to cematary
Both Seeking and Secret Benefits feed fictitious members in order to get us poor bastards to spend credits and money on women who don't fucking exist. Ignore anyone who says United or Oklahoma. No pussy available at either location.