Kicking This Idea Around . . .

I have started planning my once in a lifetime required pilgrimage to Mecca, for the true believer. Seattle, Washington for the infidel none believer and other assorted human like savages that populate this earth! I'm thinking 1 - 2 days plus travel!

Anyway, I have been toying with the idea of taking somebody, that is lady, with me. Expenses paid. Reciprocation expected of course.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Curses? Condemnations?

• IQ160
  • 08-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Don’t forget the Space Needle and Seattle Fish Market. Seahawks games are already sold out and are expensive as hell - almost as much as an hour with your lady of choice.
Funny you should mention the Space Needle! I lived there when I was a kid. 'Bout the time that thing was being built. Have to look up when that was, forgot. Thanks for the good advice, on the Needle that is.

Alas, I am going mostly for the "Experience" . . . or "bucket list".

I should'a mentioned the 2 or 3 checks I check off on my list this fall and/or coming spring is entirely dependent on the outcome from my second cataract surgery this Thursday. There's a LOT more to that story. I'll just leave it there.

Don’t forget the Space Needle and Seattle Fish Market. Seahawks games are already sold out and are expensive as hell - almost as much as an hour with your lady of choice. Originally Posted by IQ160
Take the ferry over to Victoria, CA... wild town... with a stop at Friday Harbor...
I would agree on the trip to Vancouver Island. The plus is you can hobby there within the law. They changed them a couple years ago.
I have started planning my once in a lifetime required pilgrimage to Mecca Originally Posted by dumars
So you're going to watch a top tier college basketball team play on their home court in Allen Field House! You will thoroughly enjoy the experience!

Ehhhhh, no!

So you're going to watch a top tier college basketball team play on their home court in Allen Field House! You will thoroughly enjoy the experience!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
In that case, where is this place you are thinking of visiting?

Are you actually "required" to make this trip? What happens if you don't visit this place?
  • Fsn57
  • 08-07-2019, 01:53 PM
In that case, where is this place you are thinking of visiting?... Originally Posted by scorpio31
The pic he posted looks like Jimi Hendrix grave site.

Are you actually "required" to make this trip? What happens if you don't visit this place?
They whack off his tiny pecker
If you go over to VC, the Gastown district has decent nightlife.
https://www.google.com/search?client...+hendrix+grave

I have been told, true belivers are cast into the hottest parts of hell with no headphones or music player.

There I shall live amongst the infidel FOREVER! Listening to country music, rap, pop music and watching Mr Roberts.

"Grave site"? It is a place of worship! It is holy!! INFIDEL!

Nay ye heathen, here is a collection of "grave sites"! Ponder the difference if you dare!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jim+...-eByaqzocdwWM:

The pic he posted looks like Jimi Hendrix grave site. Originally Posted by Fsn57