There's ALWAYS room for improvement...

So, I recently spent some time in Arkansas. Much to my disappointment, I didn't receive a single request to see anyone. This is very unfortunate. Life brings me to Arkansas QUITE frequently, and I'd really like to get to know some of you better. I'd like to ask what can be done to generate more interest in myself when I visit the area. I'm open to any and all helpful advice/suggestions from Clients AND.Providers. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Elle
...Much to my disappointment, I didn't receive a single request to see anyone. ... Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
I'm very surprised as well. Beautiful showcase. Could be dependent upon the particular region you visited.
I'm very surprised as well. Beautiful showcase. Could be dependent upon the particular region you visited. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Thank you very much! I just recently updated my website with professional photos,.but I haven't had time to update my showcase with them. I was in the Central AR area. Is there an area of particular interest for Ebony Companions?
Thanks so much for all the useful input, guys. It's VERY much appreciated. I can guarantee it will be put to use on my next visit...

See you soon, Arkansas...

Elle