BIG CLITS....

Well ive been told that some gentlemen prefer big clits especially for DATY purposes. I always was embarrased about mine until i got on here!! Being that i love DATY i wanna hear how some of you all devour the clit...do you suck it, lick it, flick it, kiss it, or just make sweet love to it. Im the first one to admit if you suck on mine and spread my lips open and let my legs go all the way back to head ill cum all over the place! At least now im finally accepted into the big clit club for such a lil spinner girl like myself. Happy Hobbying and have a great day!
I have a big one as well. I've heard mine looks right at ya. I love my mine to be licked slow as well sucked very slow hehehe.
Flick It, Suck It, Smack It and love it down...
yessss!

Flick It, Suck It, Smack It and love it down... Originally Posted by DRSlut
I have a huge one as well........and i go craxy when someone sucks my little man haning out i have been told when shes hard she poke out......lol but i love for it to be sucked and played with.
  • lou75
  • 10-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Kammye, to answer your question......ALL THE ABOVE! Love DATY and enjoy it when i look up and she is breathing heavy and bite'in her bottom lip.
Wow Lou.....I'm speechless!!!!

Kammye, to answer your question......ALL THE ABOVE! Love DATY and enjoy it when i look up and she is breathing heavy and bite'in her bottom lip. Originally Posted by lou75
  • lou75
  • 10-01-2012, 12:44 PM
LMAO.....I enjoy it when they are that too....
Mines falls under the same category. However, she's so sensitive, I prefer a more gentle approach at first. Then I can take a good tongue thrashing up until I come. Got to back off of it at that point, give me the chance to return the favor and come down off of cloud nine.
Whatever gets the best reaction
Wow ladies nice topic. I love to see you move and when you can't control it. And to feel your body lock up for the deep o it drives me crazy. Someone got me wondering how she taste. I dont just stay in one spot i move around at the Daty..
Lol...yes I am and I love teasing also....as do u sexy lady!

Mines falls under the same category. However, she's so sensitive, I prefer a more gentle approach at first. Then I can take a good tongue thrashing up until I come. Got to back off of it at that point, give me the chance to return the favor and come down off of cloud nine. Originally Posted by Glynette
I do all the above that you mentioned. To me, having a lady cum first is my goal. Kind of my dessert before the meal (no pun intended). Tell me how to do it or how you like it and I'll follow. Just get to the point of pleasure and I'm a happy guy.
Gentle...I have to have mine treated like a rose or flower petal. A lot of gents are rough when trying to stimulate my large pearl tongue...grrr... therefore they think I don't like it period - not the case...easy does it!!
Sounds so good.

Wow ladies nice topic. I love to see you move and when you can't control it. And to feel your body lock up for the deep o it drives me crazy. Someone got me wondering how she taste. I dont just stay in one spot i move around at the Daty.. Originally Posted by 2deepnya