If 40 is the new 30, is a foursome the new threesome?

Back in the day it was every man's fantasy to have a threesome but with where we are today, is it now a foursome (MFFF)? Just exactly what is the best coupling now a days?
Foursome as in MFFF or MFMF?
Foursome as in MFFF or MFMF? Originally Posted by IDMT

Ooops ... I have clarified to mean ... MFFF.
Back in the day it was every man's fantasy to have a threesome but with where we are today, is it now a foursome (MFFF)? Just exactly what is the best coupling now a days? Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Foursome as in MFFF or MFMF? Originally Posted by IDMT
i've done both combinations - all have been deliteful!!
and am scheduled for a MFFF this week.

ok, who will break me into MFFFF???

the best coupling is where it's all deliteful!!!!
no matter if one, two, three, four, .... partners.
Ooops ... I have clarified to mean ... MFFF. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I'll let you know in January after my birthday.
I have yet to have more than one partner, sadly I have had no partners too many times just me, myself and I.
Oh boy . . . a chance to sexually disappoint three women at once.
..personal preference Sooner... have had both 3some and a 4some over the last few weeks, each is quite different... if you are into watching the ladies, cannot beat a 4some, if you like more of the personal attention, 3some may be best... that said, the permutations are endless my man w/ the 4some... either way, you will, more than likely, leave the room with a big smile...
Who said 40 is the new 30?
Oh boy . . . a chance to sexually disappoint three women at once. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bingo!!!
Oh boy . . . a chance to sexually disappoint three women at once. Originally Posted by pyramider
That was funny.

I've been hearing about this more and more. And it started in Austin. Read my first reviews about this in Austin a few years back and they were hot!

All the really fun stuff seems to start in Austin here in Texas!!!
I'm looking forward to 6" being the new 8".
I'm looking forward to 6" being the new 8". Originally Posted by Merlin's Wand
Now that's funny right there.
It is always great to play well in group settings.
This is a topic I frequently discuss because I have experienced several foursomes in the last couple years and definitely know that I perfer a 4way over 3 anyday. I have experienced these 4ways with couples and girlfriends of mine, and I suggest 100% any couple considering a 3 way skip directly to the four.