Provider thoughts on guys' chest hair?

Most chicks don't dig the full carpet wookie look. But what level of chest hair looks ok? I imagine it's a subjective question and opinions vary by lady.

Does the body type affect how it looks? Like if the guy is heavy you don't care about the chest hair, or even prefer it? (to cover them up, heh) What if the guy is athletic - does chest hair make him "manly" or is the shaved look preferred to see his abs?

What are your thoughts?
I dont mind either way...if its there then it can be fun to run my fingers through or across it, if its not then ok. As long as its not that freshly shaven and growing stubble where its just scratchy.
These are just MY opinions on men with chest hair....

Looks like I'm ok then

Thanks for the replies!
AFFIRMATIVE!

That's a big HELL YES!

Sexy Sexy!
Chest hair is sexy Fun to play with.
The one thing I have plenty of woohoo lol.

Is this sexy? haha

Looks like I'm ok then

Thanks for the replies! Originally Posted by true_whatever
Me too...except mine's gray...no wait...a distinguished silver, LOL...
Me too...except mine's gray...no wait...a distinguished silver, LOL... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yeah but you got the cool beard too. I know the chicks go crazy for that.
Chest hair is sexy Fun to play with. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Soooo glad you're good with chest hair - but I promise to keep trimming ... well, you know....
These are just MY opinions on men with chest hair.... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Perfect answer girl!
I love chest hair.
I L-O-V-E this thread! Those were awesome images I. Princess, wherever did you obtain them? May I borrow?

I don't mind chest hair, but if the guy's erogenous zone is his nipples and I'm to be sucking them, I do not want to be flossing my teeth!
I'm a fan of hair!! It's sexy!! Kinda makes me giggle when guys show up shaved....