Lingerie

I was wondering if lingerie really makes a difference. Is it better to leave a little more to the imagination and have fun taking it off? Or is something smaller sexier, since its going to end up on the floor, anyway?
I was wondering if lingerie really makes a difference. Is it better to leave a little more to the imagination and have fun taking it off? Or is something smaller sexier, since its going to end up on the floor, anyway? Originally Posted by Anne Prescott
Its individual... I'd suggest you make it a screening question for new appointments.
I think lingerie makes a big difference, It makes me want you more which increase my sex drive and in turn makes the sex better.
Dave, I understand. But, there tends to be a general consenous as to whether or not it makes a difference. I mean, if it doesn't, I suppose I could just answer the door naked.

Brave, I think so, too. Also, I like taking it off in a little of a Burlesque kind of way. I'm just not sure everyone likes it. Most people just want it on the floor now. LOL
Anne probably will look good no matter what she wear.
Anne, Its gonna get on the floor either way, So why not have fun getting there. Presentation make a good encounter great.
I love to rake it off.
Anne, Its gonna get on the floor either way, So why not have fun getting there. Presentation make a good encounter great. Originally Posted by BhReAaVrEt
Lingerie Rocks!

I think its important too feel sexy and its also fun to get dressed up ... or down especially for those with special requests.

I actually prefer when it's purchased for me...
Knowing that someone took the time makes the encounter more meaningful.

Being a Provider, I am sure I own more pieces than the average woman.
Lately, I have been purchasing more because I have developed a stocking fetish.
Also, I am trying out some different colors to offer more variety and selection.

Serious Fashion Show going on in my closet

Love it, but if it is hard for you to take it off......I am going to have a really hard time figuring out how to unsnap, untie, pull over your head, unclip, unbutton.....you get the idea.
Then again...good things come to those who wait.
Wear lingerie often.....Anything from a classic sexy matching panty and bra set to a push-up bustier with hooks and strings and all kinds of satiny things. Getting it to the floor is just part of the fun!
I always greet my clients in stunning lingerie and heels.
not only does lingerie matter but the type.... some types are more hot to guys than others... it is a valid topic for screening.....
  • S-Man
  • 09-19-2012, 06:14 PM
If it is a choice between bra/panties and lingerie, I will always prefer she wear lingerie.
Still having problems undoing a bra after all these years?
I like, I love it, it helps set the tone.
As does the incall, makeup (lipstick!!), bedroom, bathroom, bed, and variety of covers (sizes and types)

Although, naked at door is good too.
I do remember a long time ago a lady answered the door with lipstick, heels, and a red choker on her neck.
That was a memorable day.
Is anyone a fan of corsets? I have authentic corsets, not fashion corsets. I want to wear them, but I am always afraid that whoever I'm seeing won't like the idea of helping unbind me. lol