^^Here I AM..I'm Back.. Accept Me-Or Not^^

Ok Dallas... I've been thinking about letting out my little secret for some time now.. and I have decided that since I have nothing to hide..
I'm not going to hide behind the FRANKIE WILDE name for another day!!

There were things that were once said about me and ya know what?? I've got haters. They were FALSE accusations & if you choose to believe this silly story.. then enjoy ..
If you choose to put your big boy pants on and see me.. for who I REALLY am.. I'd absolutely LOVE to show you.. the BEST TIME you'll have in the hobby!!
In my defense, I wasn't there & I didn't do it.. If you like me, you like me.. if you don't .. that's okay too..
I wont hide behind a different name another day..

I ... Frankie Wilde...
Am .. Vixen De'Vain...

And I'm welcoming myself back into the hobby...
I hope to make some new friends, and keep some of my friends from "back then"..

Don't hesitate.. Just like I used to say...
I strive to make our time, the best time you have in the hobby..

Welcome back girl. Haters will be haters. Don't let them get you down at all. I'm not sure of what happened or why you changed names... nor do I care. I'm glad to see you back and openly admitting to accept you or not. I'm sure MORE will accept you then those that don't. Oh well. Look at it this way... If you were special enough to be on the hater's minds... either way you're still special and being thought about in ONE way or another.

Welcome.
Post some taint Frankie.
Fwiw, I figured out the Frankie/Vixen connection a few months ago. I had no issues before, and the few times I've seen her since have been equally uneventful...save for the "Wilde" sex, of course!

Glad to see you owning this, Vixen. It is always best not to run and hide if you indeed have nothing to hide.
Same here. "V" has always been one helluva good time and in my opinion she rocks! It is way past time for me to spend some quality time with her yet again! Welcome back babe!
Hey Frankie... I think I'd love to love you long time. See you soon!
Welcome back Vixen. Don't remember what happened and don't really care. Glad to see you are back to play with us.
I'm new here so I have no idea what happened, but I looked at your showcase and as beautiful as you are I wouldn't hesitate for two seconds to see you.
A big welcome back V ... I love to see you back here ... you know you will always be an ATF for me
Cant wait to see you soon
Damn, those are nice pictures. If you look like that now, I got to plan to see you soon Don't care what happened before, saw Tin Man's review and glad you decided not to hide.
ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome BACK! I have always wanted to meet you! just we never could get our schedules to work out! damit! I hope to get to see you this time! Your board personality and the way we text and messaged was HOT. just hope to get to meet you in person soon!
Awwwww... I miss you!!!!!!!!!! I too am back!!! I would love to talk to you girlie.. text me 707 276 6513!!

MUAH

BRookie
Taint maybe I'm slow but what the hell is that..and u have ask on every post lol
Taint is the wonderfully sensitive area between where our assholes stop and our lady/guy parts begin. Monotonous-boy above is using that as a sophisticated way to ask for crotch pix.