Preferred denominations (currency)

I am curious to know what is the preference (if any) 5 twenty's or a c note.
I know it is easier for me to carry fewer bills in my wallet and never thought much more about it until at a non hobby related appointment I tried to pay with a large bill and they could not accept it or make change resulting in running to a ATM for 20's. It got me thinking, "have I been the pain in the ass guy" during sessions so thought I would check here.
They all spend just fine.
As long as the currency is greenbacks it all spends the same.
So a shit load of dimes or 10 rolls of quarters is the same as folding cash; very cool and good to know

Anyone take pesos? (Other than pizza patron)

Seriously as long as it doesn't matter I won't sweat it; it just pissed me off having to run around.
I haven't been to an ATM in years, but when last I did, the primary, if not only, option available, was $20s. When seeing ladies who were pricing their time at $250, or $175, I frequently had to round up to the next multiple of $20. So I do appreciate it when I see rates such as $140, $180, and $240.
All women like Benjamins .....
All women like Benjamins ..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Correctamundo TC. I have yet to meet a lady that didn't. And the more the better.
In the thread I started about money, I said that I don't want a sack of nickles. As far as currency is concerned, 20's and 100's spend the same.
If you go into an appointment with a sack of nickels ... you might be feeling that sack of nickels upside your head.
It's all about the Benjamins, baby! They just roll up nicer
I don't think she cares what the denominations are...just don't ask for change! If you didn't prepare properly (i.e., have the exact donation) be prepared to tip.

If you don't want her to HAVE to discuss the donation, don't make the exchange an issue. Be discrete. Put exact amount in a birthday card or something. Leave it out in the open as soon as you get there and excuse yourself to the restroom to freshen your breath. This gives her time to count it and put it away...and, you now have minty fresh breath and a happy provider.
What Say_What said!!!

and for the record..... My monkey prefers bananans!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas
Say What- This is why I hobby love you
Gentlemen must be sensitive to their environments and the lady's needs. Multi-hour appointments are better compensated in larger bills of course but I usually break the final C-note down to allow the lady to tip the valet or grab a drink on the way out without flashing a big bill. Just an added convenience/precaution.
What Say_What said!!!

and for the record..... My monkey prefers bananans!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I'm on my way to the farmer's market for bananas now! Yeah, I'm not kidding!

Say What- This is why I hobby love you Originally Posted by LittleMiss
I hobby-love you too, Amber!